When people get confused with your race, nationality, etc ...

LuLu

do you find it amusing ?in the last couple of months, ive been asked if my name is indian, am i a sikh and if im 100 per cent white i just found it all amusing seeing as the people who asked me were actually serious when askin me, i was like wtf,share your random scenarios ....

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww BlessA friend of mine is mixed race, shes light light skin and afro hair but she has it all braided with extensions and alot of people who ask her her race never then believe her fathers black and her mothers white! Needles to say when the toser said bullshit to her answer her dad was actually with us, Toser looked embarrised to f*ck! Thats why you can't presume you know someones race because they tick boxes you think they should tick!Radio thats interesting as my friend only really had those ignorant comments about how shes no way got a black dad where from a few other black males.

been called kosovan, mexican, morrocan, spanish to name but a fewit doesn't bother me i know i have a universal look, most black/mixed people know i'm mixed race its only white people that chat sh*t, will never forget one bitch try say i look kosovan when i was about 15 lol f*ckin bitch
Yeah I've got Kosovan once or twice. Had to set them straight.

oi dmf have u addressed ur family pain yet?
Have i addressed my family pain ??????? What you on about
The idea that your dad is a child impregnator and your mum a victim
LOLWhat ever!Wanna keep ontopic so that I'm not blamed for the de-railment, When its clearly others who drag up old threads to try create some little reaction.

Right, two things. This DMF human went to f*ck*ng PRIVATE SCHOOL and can't use correct grammar or spell properly?????? This worlds f*cked.Second thing...
Not really its certain types of people my dads 63 he moisturises, my mums 40 and her mothers 70 and they always from a young age taught me to moisturises.
How can your Dad be more likely to have been your Grandmas man than your mothers? Considering you are around 22 (guessing here) that means when your Mum had you she was 18 and your Dad was 41?!?!??!?!?!
Saddest thing is I swear DMF is around 25.
So THEORETICALLY this girls mother was the victim of child abuse? 15 year old girl and a 38 year old man? Wow.Edit: Just for the record if this is true I don't find it funny.
:rofl::lmao::lol:
f*ckED!!!!!!!!!!
I really shouldn't laugh but...
wow
If you could just shed some light on this situation it would be greatly appreciated.