When people get confused with your race, nationality, etc ...

LuLu

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit hard to argue with Admin tbh.
Not really banning is the easy way out of an argument/discussion its someone who can't hold there own
name the 5 stories then init.
Lol behave your self! I aint searching through old threads to drag up old dirt on this forum. I don't have the patience or the interest! Brisco - Hold on one minute, tell me how i can't figure out who did what in my family are you mad boy, you must be chatting like you know my parents or my family! How about you go back to your day before you decided to try have some confrontational bullshit with me, that i do not care to get into!

LOL @ 1str page repliesAnd hmm, been asked if im full blk a few times doe.
What race are you?
Black ..afro cari...and can see why ppl think that with lieutenant tbh
So..You are full black?
She meant people ask her if she is full black because they're unsure and think she might be mixed(can't see how though)Chantelle llow me lol

Guest Esquilax
It's a bit unsettling the way dmf switches from minor patois into english, back into street slang in a serious argumentI swear this bitch breeds horses or some sh*tfackin hell
If you think that's the most unsettling thing about her...You ain't seen nothin' yet

Guest Esquilax
RaiKkoNen where in Pool are you from?On topic I've been mistaken for mixed black and white, Filipina, Thaithe most common is Spanish/Latina
FEMALE ALERT
WHO ELSE IS HUNGRYPEE EMMS