When people get confused with your race, nationality, etc ...

LuLu

Right, two things. This DMF human went to f*ck*ng PRIVATE SCHOOL and can't use correct grammar or spell properly?????? This worlds f*cked.Second thing...
Not really its certain types of people my dads 63 he moisturises, my mums 40 and her mothers 70 and they always from a young age taught me to moisturises.
How can your Dad be more likely to have been your Grandmas man than your mothers? Considering you are around 22 (guessing here) that means when your Mum had you she was 18 and your Dad was 41?!?!??!?!?!
Saddest thing is I swear DMF is around 25.
So THEORETICALLY this girls mother was the victim of child abuse? 15 year old girl and a 38 year old man? Wow.Edit: Just for the record if this is true I don't find it funny.
:rofl::lmao::lol:
f*ckED!!!!!!!!!!
I really shouldn't laugh but...
wow
If you could just shed some light on this situation it would be greatly appreciated.
Lol are you serious??I went to private school?? sh*t musta missed that one!You want me to shed light on the fact there is a significant age difference between both of my parents? Even though i did drop the information, You people are some next nosey generation. LOL Some slow breeds here its taken people what that long to pick up on the age difference LOL you some twisted type of next breeds LOLWould you like to tell me what the legal age of consent is?What age can you legally marry at in Scotland?and how you work out this info on an 18yr old as as far as i have been made aware in my life, 16 is legal age of consent. You can marry at 16!And CharlieChalk - Come one, Your life that sh*t you need to talk about me while im absent from here.And No im not 25 And my mother did not give birth to me in her Teens! So there is no need for this aired subject to go any further.On with the topic at hand.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has she gone "on holiday" again or is she writing an essay?
WAIT WAIT WAIT!Charlie, whats your issues, think you need to step back for one second you seem to have your self slightly obsessed about me and mines. Get back on track of your life love and dont be stressing your little head over mine.lol@ Chalkie bouncing on brisco future link or current?

And No im not 25 And my mother did not give birth to me in her Teens! So there is no need for this aired subject to go any further.On with the topic at hand.
But you're 24 which means your Mum was 16 according to you, sixTEEN.
Not really its certain types of people my dads 63 he moisturises, my mums 40 and her mothers 70 and they always from a young age taught me to moisturises.

Would you like to tell me what the legal age of consent is?What age can you legally marry at in Scotland?and how you work out this info on an 18yr old as as far as i have been made aware in my life, 16 is legal age of consent. You can marry at 16!
Yea 16 is pretty old but the guy was still 37 at the time.
Think you need to stay out these discussions seeing your a emo peado with some different outlook on life from the rest of us

Would you like to tell me what the legal age of consent is?What age can you legally marry at in Scotland?and how you work out this info on an 18yr old as as far as i have been made aware in my life, 16 is legal age of consent. You can marry at 16!
Yea 16 is pretty old but the guy was still 37 at the time.
No he wasn't!! Nobody ever tell you a lady doesnt declare her age, hense why i dropped 40 and 70. My mum had me when she was 21 at that time my dad was 40, there is exactly 40 years between me and my dad! Which yes is a significant age difference, but i don't see what that has to do with any knob jockey sucking whore on here TBH But they if theres no d*ck availble to bounce on its only suitable to drag up old sh*t then bring some cocky attitude like there lacking from the d*ck! *God sakes tho*Brisco - Im 24!And Charlie - What you watching how i speak for.. Is life that bad you wanted to started something with me that you waited for me to return here to get attitudey? Take it somewhere else im in a good mood and a good place i can't be bothered with ignorant little cunts. Who take everything for word to word.

isnt her brother also a crack fiend or suttin?didnt the dad go away for months at a time to 'an oil rig'sounds like man was taking care of his real family tbh.
LOLOkay i think you need to shut up about my family. TBH Its like you want me to f*ck up all your little threads on VIP2! Difference is i can rise above you Brisco and ur elaberate lies.Cool those twist up things i have said and make your little story up, you have the time.

cocky attitude like there lacking from the d*ck!
Ok Tanya Stephens.
Okay lil kim with yourI used to be scared of the d*ck now i throw lips to the sh*t, handle it like a real BITCH!
I wish you could see my face. ^) - basically it's this.
LOL :Y: Good Glad it shut u up!.. Go find some more stories you can make up!Happy Hunting Hoe!

some rick ross answers....where did ur mum and dad meet?was he her teacher or suttin
Brisco, You make it up! This is your story darling, your good at them. You seem to make up loads of stories regarding you and other vipers!
mate name five stories ive 'made up' right now or its a ban.
mate? Nahhhhhh!LOL Go for it controll freak!Thats your answer to everything though ehh? " Its a Ban!"