When people get confused with your race, nationality, etc ...

LuLu

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get asked if im Spanish more than anything else. Doesnt really bother me.The only time i get angry is when people say 'is that your mum'.. yes... 'but shes black..' :confused:
when i told my current housemates my mum was black they were in shock thought i'd already told them or they knew already, what with her doing my hair sick and me bringing food back to the yard from home

i personally jus think u wanted to tell us u can pass as an ethnicbut being honest i dont believe u. thanks.
* yawns * why the hell would i want to pass as an ethnic u prick and no i cant pass as an ethnic either so f*ck off you wanksta e gangsta , i swear you just cant help havin sly digs at any post i make. im sure if someone like jodie or j lovely made this topic cos e bum them, u would not have said sh*t but ye anyhow.........tbh the people just got confused with my name more than anything and thought it was some javinda type name, the people who were askin me were all asian bar one person who said i had a black girls name whatever that may be.p.s gambino u look italian stillll