This truly cannot be life...

Mr. Air Max 90

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao went on the facebookahh them bait hertfordshire chickssee her bedrins and her a bit in certain placesalways with some white guys

ye theres this gang of white women who talk only in patois and only go to dancehall raves at rex etc.they need to allow it. seeing them pop up all over the shop
these type truly annoy me.just so false.
when Irish woman use the Jamaican twang and say how jamaican and Irish talk the same LOL No you share similar words but pronounce them slightly differently with ur different twang, Light most other places.Tthe reason your saying it with a jamaican twang is because the father of your child is jamaican, Where is he? f*ck*ng your next door neighbour while you chat sh*t about being practically jamaican! While those other Irish woman talk there words with there natural Irish twang!

ye theres this gang of white women who talk only in patois and only go to dancehall raves at rex etc.they need to allow it. seeing them pop up all over the shop
when Irish woman use the Jamaican twang and say how jamaican and Irish talk the same LOL No you share similar words but pronounce them slightly differently with ur different twang, Light most other places.Tthe reason your saying it with a jamaican twang is because the father of your child is jamaican, Where is he? f*ck*ng your next door neighbour while you chat sh*t about being practically jamaican! While those other Irish woman talk there words with there natural Irish twang!
WAT!?

WAT!?
LESS
f*ckin hellllll...an1038972513_30032491_6907.jpg
MOAR

WAT!?
LMADLSMFEFLEMFSEGdefresgrgresf

u dont laugh u must cry MY mother, 9 months carrying, 7+ hours pushingso she can log on to correspond with me and my age mates about how she takes d*ck on my wall?And me, after the 9 months carrying, 7+ hours and 20 years of mental development, responding with 'loool jka mam'I said if u dont laugh u must shed a tear

u dont laugh u must cry MY mother, 9 months carrying, 7+ hours pushingso she can log on to correspond with me and my age mates about how she takes d*ck on my wall?And me, after the 9 months carrying, 7+ hours and 20 years of mental development, responding with 'loool jka mam'I said if u dont laugh u must shed a tear
LMFAOliz>>