Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Air Max 90

This truly cannot be life...

Guest Tosser

LOL @ posting this stuffLOL @ having that level of slore on fbookjust bare LOLs flying around like migrating seagulls tbh

LOL!! Hahahaha. Shamefull!My parents are not on facebook. Thats how parents should be! Not on this young stuff!LOL @ someone trying the "white woman" commentAwwwwwwwwwwwwwww weee raceys!

shocking...but hold tight Seb.At school one of the boys in my class had two friends and one of them used to tell the other shut up I banged your mum. them times that was a standard cuss amongst the white bruddas in my school so I never thought anything of it til one day my boy told me he actually had banged his mum.We were in year 11, I felt so bad for the other brudda

shocking...but hold tight Seb.At school one of the boys in my class had two friends and one of them used to tell the other shut up I banged your mum. them times that was a standard cuss amongst the white bruddas in my school so I never thought anything of it til one day my boy told me he actually had banged his mum.We were in year 11, I felt so bad for the other brudda
lolol, couple mates who all hung around together used to go over this one guys house, everyone else would go home apart from one other dude who'd sleep the night, so it would be the kid whose house it was, his mum and this other guy. We all used to wind this other guy u about banging the kids mum and he always denied it until last summer when he was battered and admitted to it!

Thats somebodies daughter f*ck*ng hell. You kno you f*cked up raising your daughter wrong when they talk such nonsense
I think you need to read it again player, we kow whos daughter it is loool

kinda offtopic but any 1 notice how chicks with their nicknames in the middle of thier facebook names are usually top slags?
lol yea, its a bit like clear heels

Guest faze .
Karleen - Easy what's this I'm hearing about I act like a slosh 'cause me and my mum talk about our sex lifes. Lol! When your mum 'aint your best friend and she don't give a f*ck that most of you are out doing whatever you want to do it's because she's too busy f*ck*ng your next stepdad. Haha don't watch what me and the mumzi ...do. We on point. Ur mum is deadbeat with her grey hair and wrinkly skin. Simple!Read more5 hours ago via Mobile Web · Comment · Like
ahaha

Karleen - Easy what's this I'm hearing about I act like a slosh 'cause me and my mum talk about our sex lifes. Lol! When your mum 'aint your best friend and she don't give a f*ck that most of you are out doing whatever you want to do it's because she's too busy f*ck*ng your next stepdad. Haha don't watch what me and the mumzi ...do. We on point. Ur mum is deadbeat with her grey hair and wrinkly skin. Simple!Read more5 hours ago via Mobile Web · Comment · Like
ahaha
:lol: