Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Air Max 90

This truly cannot be life...

u know what its pretty bad that the mum just comments like any other friend on her business on facebook, but what kills it is the fact that they both tryna speak in slang/patois. someone tell me that there actually jamaican and its not as bad as it seems lol.

Your mum realising you're a bosh is bad.Your mum being ok with you being a bosh is worse.Your mum commenting on your bosh status' on FB like nothing is wrong is even worse.Your mum being a bosh herself who flirts with the young males on your profile while commenting on the fact you're a bosh like nothing is wrong, is truly truly f*cked.C/S this truly cannot be life.

i don't advocate snitching, but it do enjoy it when these dumb slags get told vip2 had passed judgement, here's hoping she signs up and exposes all the guys from here who've nailed it.

I can't believe the audacity of someone so butters talking about sex so flagrantly:n851930014_5813.jpg
the hair, the face, the sovereign. There's so many fails to that pic.Bet you anymoney someone from here could draw her mum and get pics.You blackies get to work, forums been sh*t recently.

I can't believe the audacity of someone so butters talking about sex so flagrantly:n851930014_5813.jpg
the hair, the face, the sovereign. There's so many fails to that pic.Bet you anymoney someone from here could draw her mum and get pics.You blackies get to work, forums been sh*t recently.
She looks like a Croydon stupid f*cking prick Doll.

Face Off has probably already hit it.

Guest Tulse Hill

Something about her makes me smile warmly inside when I see her picture, she got that something

Tweet Tweet!, lets see if we can get a trending topic going lol.

Hang tite Leanca aswell TTKK
Lol might be just me but she looks like someone/ something.Cant place it.