interview tomorrow

PopT

jus dress smartforget thati got told i was having an informal interview the other daythere were 2 people, they were writing sh*t down, and a sh*t load of questionsif i were u id jus dress how u would to any interview
the bitch interviewed me on the phone alreadyshe told me bring bank details and passporti just wanna know is ralph lauren jumper, jeans and air force acceptalble

jus dress smartforget thati got told i was having an informal interview the other daythere were 2 people, they were writing sh*t down, and a sh*t load of questionsif i were u id jus dress how u would to any interview
the bitch interviewed me on the phone alreadyshe told me bring bank details and passporti just wanna know is ralph lauren jumper, jeans and air force acceptalble
sounds like u got it already wot job is it

yh greatdo ur thing darg

what sort if job is it?I might be worng but it sounds like one of them private owned institutes that offer a range of crash I.T (CCNA and Whats not)courses. They come with usual trade mark bolox about getting you some super IT job once you finish the course. The bank details is to put you on some bank development loan. Its all a business player. I used to get a phone call every now and again from these lot when I was job hunting and they usually come with the dress casual line. what ever it is dress smart you cant go wrong.

Casual dress means casual dress, but anybody who turns up to an interview in TRAINERS is wrong imo. Especially as a lot of people only wear trainers if they are doing sport... assuming this is some sort of company with a middle class work force and not JD.
the company is republic

Casual dress means casual dress, but anybody who turns up to an interview in TRAINERS is wrong imo. Especially as a lot of people only wear trainers if they are doing sport... assuming this is some sort of company with a middle class work force and not JD.
the company is republic
oh oklook trendy but smart. No suit needed.