"Bag the face and shag the base"

Mr Q

lol @ smaddy at the topnormal
WHY DID I THINK THIS IN MY HEAD ASWELL.lol
becuzface like a meercat + skinny black body = bag treatment if anything at allbasic mathematics tbh
look jus f*ck off
Lol, emotional you know.
nah if uve noticed the way this guy is jus on my e-back all the timesome bitch ting

lolthis is just like the time when u said yur noise is always wet and i said makes sense considering u look like a dogthe oppourtunity presented its self, i didn't force it nor did i look for iti just didn't ignore itand on the real yur such a whiney c*nt; whenever u can u direct these little back handed comments my way,but when i finaly decide to give u the attention yur so sorely lacking due to yur chiwawa face, u want to start bitching about hw i follow u aroundso i'll tell u wat if u can keep yur little a minus bra size self under control, and shut yur face when i posti'll extend u the same courtesyabout "bitch ting"...loldn't let yur lack of shape fool u, yur nt a breh

lolthis is just like the time when u said yur noise is always wet and i said makes sense considering u look like a dogthe oppourtunity presented its self, i didn't force it nor did i look for iti just didn't ignore itand on the real yur such a whiney c*nt; whenever u can u direct these little back handed comments my way,but when i finaly decide to give u the attention yur so sorely lacking due to yur chiwawa face, u want to start bitching about hw i follow u aroundso i'll tell u wat if u can keep yur little a minus bra size self under control, and shut yur face when i posti'll extend u the same courtesyabout "bitch ting"...loldn't let yur lack of shape fool u, yur nt a breh
PMSL