What Have I Missed?

Fresh

Lol absolutely nothing bro.
Erics gassing.Basically, he got slewed by everyone and now nobody respects him at all and everyone one of his posts is replied to with a cocktail sauage.cocktailMENSYN_228x363.jpg

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Lol absolutely nothing bro.
Erics gassing.Basically, he got slewed by everyone and now nobody respects him at all and everyone one of his posts is replied to with a cocktail sauage.cocktailMENSYN_228x363.jpg
:lol:

Guest Esquilax

I'm trying hard guysCan you not just give me a lol?I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a lol, just for the sake of my confidenceIt's been a long couple of weeks, lot's of stuff has been happening in my life and I come on here cuz I know I'm in the company of cool people who like meI'd really hate for everyone to not like me, I think you guys are really greatEven if you don't mean it, it's three little letters hehe???? :)

I'm trying hard guysCan you not just give me a lol?I'd really appreciate it if you could give me a lol, just for the sake of my confidenceIt's been a long couple of weeks, lot's of stuff has been happening in my life and I come on here cuz I know I'm in the company of cool people who like meI'd really hate for everyone to not like me, I think you guys are really greatEven if you don't mean it, it's three little letters hehe???? :)
Has to be a piss take surely!

Has to be a piss take surely!
:/RIP VIPPlace is a joke