COSTCO SELLING DOLLS,WATS HER NAME?

e.morgan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Babies are cheeky little monkeys, ive even heard my aunt jasmine call her baby whos half cast , aww you cheeky little monkey and the baby starts giggling
Nurture?im sure if she called her baby a lil nigger with a smiley face from early eniugh the baby would giggle at that two you doofus.ALSO
half cast
I bet you call black people 'coloured'Don't worry tho none of this is racist just us colured and half cast ppl being over sensitive as per usual

funny how venoms suddenly changed his argument after being proved wrong that there were no white dolls with monkeys
i asked him to prove it and he did. i also went further to say that even if he WAS able to prove itthe fact that racially abusing black people as monkeys is NOT just a TOY STORY means that the company was very stupid to think that people wouldnt be offendedand black people to be more offended for good reason. the amt of controversies in the US with black branding should have wisened them up.

The white people on this forum have the same attitude as the white people on that channel 4 show where that white woman wanted to show racism, they just couldn't comprehend that stuff like this doll is racist etc etc.
i hear that completely
Aint read this topic, but from the title I can tell what it's about. Basically it boils down to this-:- If theres other races of this doll as a "monkey" then its clearly not a case of racism, just a silly product manager.- If its just a black doll = its bording on racism or just a very ignorant product manager.
even if they are white versions of the same doll, none of them imo would/does/show/imply any kind of racial connotations towards whites/hispanics etc except the black one.
Funny how theres 3 raced dolls all with the same animal and there is only one race making a meal out of it, Dont take a genius to work out who.
ur one pathetic lil fool fool boy like i said to streets even if they are white versions of the same doll, none of them imo would/does/show/imply any kind of racial connotations towards whites/hispanics etc except in the case of the black one. u r jus like that white school teacher in the channel 4 programme, no question about it

Aint read this topic, but from the title I can tell what it's about. Basically it boils down to this-:- If theres other races of this doll as a "monkey" then its clearly not a case of racism, just a silly product manager.- If its just a black doll = its bording on racism or just a very ignorant product manager.
even if they are white versions of the same doll, none of them imo would/does/show/imply any kind of racial connotations towards whites/hispanics etc except the black one.
I think that what he was trying to get at is that if there were other races of the doll then it is less likely that there was intended racismobviously it's understandable why people may still find the black doll offensive considering the connotationsbut it is less likely that the people that made the dolls had actually made the connection themselves