50 is fucked

Platinum50

Up until this video, I always said that this baby-mother thing was being blown out of proportion.After watching this, Ross needs to do something. This is his child we're talking about - not some scorned ex link who happened to have your baby.Oh by the way, the girl in the video is Mayweathers daughter, not Ross'

LOL, If ross says he doesnt care then hes a fool and a hyprocrite.basically another man you have beef with is chilling with your son and probably serving as a role model.ross needs to evaluate his life and realise he won the lyrical beef but hes lost the war.you cant win against a guy like 50 who dont give a f*ck and doesnt conform to any morals

I knew 50 was f*cked when he told Ja that he was gonna crush him till he buys his house and tells Marquise to invite Jeffrey Jnr round to play with his toys, lol. Or when he laughed on air when Preme got sentenced.Listen Ross has to care, he seems pretty thick skinned/delusional, but no matter how much he really is, when his head hits the pillow at night and the lights go out even for just that split second its gotta hurt. Like I said it really is deeper than rap, but thats why you pick your fights carefully and dont try hang with the p mashers.

from when ross photoshoped 50's son head onto a monkey i knew 50 was going to make it very personal. To me I think its going to get worse for ross before it eases up. Hes the perfect target, for one hes a good artist but his actual life is a par and 50 now knows he cant compete musically so he'll destroy his wellbeing and street cred. Its working so far.

nah.. dont see itrick doesnt care about the bitch! he said so... she said so... the book proves it.It aint like rick still see's the yout and takes him out and what not. They have no contact, and havent had long BEFORE this 50 thing started happening, she is just another one of his baby motherslol thats not his only child, lol @ thinking he lays down at night and thinks "f*ck.. that nigga got me there"... Tia is just a pawn for this whole ting and is your typical stupid scallywag type of bitch, Ross knows this hence him saying previously "you shoulda f*cked her" to 50look at when mayweather takes the money out and says "this is some real boss money" and she moves quickly to get in the picture..shes embarrasing herself and her child, not rossmaybe you lot are gonna act on some pride and 'being a good father' tip, but f*ck that in reality everything aint all peaches and roses. Certain man just dont give a f*ck about their youts and their baby mothers, espcially if they had a dud relationship together.