Whos Gonna Snap Up This Goodfella?

Aquaman

"Hey Pawlee why u breakin my balls eh?"we wont get him would be a good buy for any big club imo. will just get vex at a small club looks like he wont make the WC things keep goin like thisHBA>>>>>

Tottenham Hotspur and Portsmouth target Hatem Ben Arfa is set for a January exit after another disciplinary incident with Marseille coach Didier Deschamps. According to reports in the French press the former Olympique Lyonnais youth product aimed angry words at coach Deschamps, accusing the former Juventus star of "breaking his balls." The French youngster was a member of the prestigious Clairefontaine Academy, alongside Real Madrid forward Karim Benzema and Arsenal's Abou Diaby.Ben Arfa's temper was first brought to the public's attention in the Bruno Sevaistre documentary series A la Clairefontaine, which showcased the experiences of France's elite footballers. In one episode Ben Arfa is seen to have an altercation with current Arsenal midielder Abou Diaby. Since then the 22-year-old winger has struggled with disciplinary problems, being booted out of Lyon, the French national squad, and now Marseille. Former World Cup winning captain Deschamps, and Ben Arfa's current coach at Marseille told L'Equipe:“I could help, I can help, but it is he who holds the key,”“I know that at any moment he can eliminate four opponents and make a decisive action, but football is not just about that. There are also requirements with and without the ball, regularity and repetition. He has talent but he expresses it sparingly.”Marseille Sporting Director Jose Anigo stated, “The coach has our full support. Hatem slides again. That does not mean anything any more.”The former Arsenal and Chelsea target and mercurial talent has struggled to cement a place in Deschamps plans, and following his most recent outburst is set for either or a short term or permanent move in January. Portsmouth, Tottenham Hotspur and Everton are reportedly the frontrunners for the troubled stars signature.