SICK of this!!!

FemmexFatale

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All im saying is with the internet theres some people that remain anonymous and some that other people have seen IRL and know about etcTo be honest thats the distinction of when the internet is real and when its just some brave kid talking big behind the screenIf nobody has seen your face or knows about u IRL/seen you about then just dont talkIm not tryna say one person is badder than the next but at least show face and show that your on this thing. otherwise its just mad neekySNM

Distinction in her GNVQ?LMFAOHe added her then she met him and is surprised he wants sex?LMFAOUN PC - Nah she's doing a BTEC?LMFAOLFM3T56PH34654YH586653Y58Y534T5T2345345hoe345UY8345345HOE435830465346535DUTTYHOE353865
Chill out thinking you some man a man a bad man!
:D :D :DAre there people like this in the world?

Whats all this about mans chicks running riot, pming guys her number and the like?When did I miss all this?Who is Tosser?+Femme you sound like some young ho, aint read most of the pages in here but thats prob why Rix doesn't want any, cuz your a bosh.
Excuse me???Young ho lol .. . sure u jokerbtw it was a fake num u twat

ALWAYS the faceless guys talking reckless.Dunno why you man entertain it
I ain't faceless...people know me on here...I have a few VIPers on my msn.Joke is, Brisco was saying that I'd never seen him...so he must be faceless too right?You lot know as much about me as you do as Brisco, and I'm faceless? Dumb niggas.