Newcomers not feeling welcome???

FemmexFatale

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initiations baby.Malika's pum shots had to be passed around before she got approved.We're still waiting for word, on that approval.*shrugs shoulders*
My pics = real lifeNethier reigons = no, sorry dont do that tbh lolthanks, thats helps :D
I hope I'm interpreting this correctly.Uploaded images, your nether-regions are on their way to my inbox?If not then I'm truly embarassed.

Newcomers are puusyholes.They deserved to get sprayed up.
Ok, so wasnt you a newcomer at one point ??
I've been here since day. I'm knee deep in the game.TBH - I joined at the height of RWD where slewages and exposures were a daily occurance my opening 100 posts probably didn't stretch much beong 'LOL'.

Newcomers need to learn the ways of the forum before making topics. If you act like a twat, you will be treated like one.However, you are somebody from here's baby mum. I don't think he approves of you being on here and since he was here first I personally think you should f*ck off. So even if you don't act like a twat, I shall always treat you like one.d*ckhead.

Newcomers are puusyholes.They deserved to get sprayed up.
Ok, so wasnt you a newcomer at one point ??
I've been here since day. I'm knee deep in the game.TBH - I joined at the height of RWD where slewages and exposures were a daily occurance my opening 100 posts probably didn't stretch much beong 'LOL'.
lol, I was gonna come in and say RWD was much worse. You had to slowly ease your way in

Newcomers need to learn the ways of the forum before making topics. If you act like a twat, you will be treated like one.However, you are somebody from here's baby mum. I don't think he approves of you being on here and since he was here first I personally think you should f*ck off. So even if you don't act like a twat, I shall always treat you like one.d*ckhead.
LOL

LOL
AND WHAT THE f*ck HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU PLEASE I dont understand where I have gone wrong in the topics that I have made, I have spoke truthful Some people have spoke truthful I just made this one because I was shook thats all Not cos I'm a 'TWAT' lmao

lmao c/s