Newcomers not feeling welcome???

FemmexFatale

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMF..can u just shut up n read only....?
This is a forum board sweety. I can do as i like, if you know how you survive real life TBH
The alliance of DMF and Femmex begins... strength in numbers and all that.
Chalkie says you who slaps the d*ck in her mouth rests her chin on the balls and sucks sh*t then sprays it all over this forum board!

DMF..can u just shut up n read only....?
This is a forum board sweety. I can do as i like, if you know how you survive real life TBH
The alliance of DMF and Femmex begins... strength in numbers and all that.
Chalkie says you who slaps the d*ck in her mouth rests her chin on the balls and sucks sh*t then sprays it all over this forum board!
loolSHOCKING!

The worlds a mean place, but to be mean to someone else, shows issues with ones own self worth!.Its true bullys only make there bullied feel small, because inside that bully wants someone else to feel the pain/hurt/etc.Its sad when you come online, and people insult how someone else looks and is rude and thinks its funny to get some kind of erep and elols from other such creatures.

The worlds a mean place, but to be mean to someone else, shows issues with ones own self worth!.Its true bullys only make there bullied feel small, because inside that bully wants someone else to feel the pain/hurt/etc.Its sad when you come online, and people insult how someone else looks and is rude and thinks its funny to get some kind of erep and elols from other such creatures.
Ok, you've been going on about this for AGES now. You think EVERYONE thinks you're a twat because they're trying to prove something or trying to get 'lulz'. Mate, that is not the case, people think you're a twat because you're annoying, you drag everything off topic, you try to get the last word in, your arguments are devoid of sense, and you're just generally irritating.You also think you're better than the people you argue with, you might think you're intelligent, smart or clever, but you aren't. You're just average, mentally, physically, et al.No one is bullying you, if you were getting bullied you wouldn't keep returning. You just act like an attention whore, nay you ARE an attention whore.

Ok, you've been going on about this for AGES now. You think EVERYONE thinks you're a twat because they're trying to prove something or trying to get 'lulz'. Mate, that is not the case, people think you're a twat because you're annoying, you drag everything off topic, you try to get the last word in, your arguments are devoid of sense, and you're just generally irritating.You also think you're better than the people you argue with, you might think you're intelligent, smart or clever, but you aren't. You're just average, mentally, physically, et al.No one is bullying you, if you were getting bullied you wouldn't keep returning. You just act like an attention whore, nay you ARE an attention whore.
So off the mark you are unreal! But if that is your evalution then fair enough!I am not the only member to drag topics off topic, but people only like to mentioned that i am.You think i think im better than others, Not me!If i felt bullied on here, i would stay to not be driven out but to prove the point im not weak!Attention whore? not the case, but maybe it comes across that way to some people. But then if your saying im an attention whore so is everybody who uses this forum! And surely id want positive attention not negative, so i would be members of sites that people drop compliments all over the place. But im not! So your opinion of me, is what you have worked out, not who i actually am.

So off the mark you are unreal! But if that is your evalution then fair enough!I am not the only member to drag topics off topic, but people only like to mentioned that i am.You think i think im better than others, Not me!If i felt bullied on here, i would stay to not be driven out but to prove the point im not weak!Attention whore? not the case, but maybe it comes across that way to some people. But then if your saying im an attention whore so is everybody who uses this forum! And surely id want positive attention not negative, so i would be members of sites that people drop compliments all over the place. But im not! So your opinion of me, is what you have worked out, not who i actually am.
I read two of your posts yesterday going on about how successful you are, you also said people on here were intimidated by you because you didn't type in slang. Just two examples of you thinking you're superior off the top of my head by the way. Now I could indulge in that and laugh at you for thinking you were superior as you clearly aren't, but I won't because I don't have time for your foolishness. You're not weak? Ok, now I see why you're this annoying, you have a chip on your shoulder. This is not the place to try and combat your self esteem issues old lady, we don't need your crap in EVERY f*ck*ng thread. The next time you seek to engage in keyboard combat, f*ck*ng logout and go for a Horseride.My opinion of you is that you're irritating as hell, that still stands.

Why don't people just STOP addressing DMF.Like a little child if you don't give them attention they will eventually stop acting up.Please.
I thought this, but then I recognised even when people haven't directly addressed her she will stick her ore in!

Why don't people just STOP addressing DMF.Like a little child if you don't give them attention they will eventually stop acting up.Please.
I thought this, but then I recognised even when people haven't directly addressed her she will stick her ore in!
Then just carry on ignoring her.One reply to her and she'll come with a huge block of text.

Then just carry on ignoring her.One reply to her and she'll come with a huge block of text.
Yeah I agree with you tbh. I think she just bullshits for attention.Just stay negging!