Traffic Wardens

n/a

didnt like seein that nepalese man being broken like thatat first i thought he jus another smarmy arselickerbut man got broken differently//dno why certain man got 2 masters tho tbh
Certain man in uni or education don't know what they want in life or how to achieve it. So they just carry on studying.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck them all. I hope they all drop dead then the next batch of wardens drop dead after them.f*ck their families and especially their parents that spawned such a vile disgusting seed.They deserved EVERYTHING bar the racism that wasnt neccessary
why? they're jus doing their job, if ppl didn't constantly take liberties they wouldn't be needed.

Guest luckstar

this isthe only situation where racismn shoould be allowedusually id step in if i see another ethnic abusin a fellow ethnicwhen its a traffic warden i'l join in...f*ckin slave negro you deserve the abuse doing the work of the devil saying its just a 'job'just like the interhamwe were doin their job in rwanda... like the janjaweed were doin what they were told.. like the fedayeeen were doin wat sadam told them.. like the congolese rebels were doin waht laurence ngunda told them 2 dothis affs will do anythin any1 in authority tells them.. that british born guy was a disgrace treatin like a game f*ckin waste of space