Milton kEYNES

turion

I cannot believe, in the age of google, findaproperty.com, google maps, and the f*ck*ng INTERNET, that you're asking this.
oh for f*ck sakei knew i would get atleast one reply like thisd*ckheadsimple topic with simple quesitons looking for simple answersnot some smart alecky comments or replies like this...for f*ck*ng f*ck sake

Guest Swiftie
Depends on where u go as much as other places,It gets dirty towards the middle, with other disgusting places dotted around.Too many people try to act like they are from london.
All the people from Luton taking it for London tbh.

Nah Angelos response was a bit deep thoughbut Fail for thinking MK though
well the places ive viewed are really nice.. all the building have porters secruity is tight and rent is reasonable... but its the area im not familar with...just wanted to know how far awya isit from central and wat part of london is is closed to coz if its east then nooo way.. i hate east with a passion ... always smells

Depends on where u go as much as other places,It gets dirty towards the middle, with other disgusting places dotted around.Too many people try to act like they are from london.
All the people from Luton taking it for London tbh.
I thought it would be the same tbh,same sh*t in bedford aswell I bet.when postcode wars started emerging in MK, I was disgusted and amused

wats the area like now days? how far is it from central? im thinknig of moving there but not sure what the area is like... just viewed a few nice places but not sure or familar with the area...
What part of MK? Via what means of transport? From my experiences it seems like the interracial capital, and not just couples, even just bredrins.

I live in MK and went to uni in london..all im sayin its completely the opposite of london, There aint much to do down here and everything is situated in one place, with all the shops and clubs in the centre of mk.Its a completely different way of life, its a lot slower and more chilled out, but sh*t is a lot cheaper and you can easily commute to london if you want just one train which takes 40 mins.