What Would U Do?

Guillermo Rigondeaux

Guest WAVESURFER

That's f*cked.They should have got the boy some help. It said in the article that there was no evidence on the little girl of sexual abuse, and he'd told his mum because he knew what he was thinking/doing was wrong. He was obviously not right mentally. The father went too far IMO.R.I.P.

Do any of u guys who said execute have a yute?Personally I couldn't do it. Kill my own son? Never could.This is someone you have raised from a defenseless embryo, taught them to walk, talk, eat and understand life. Been through all of their toughest moments and successes. Firstly my son would never do something like that because I will have raised him correctly. Secondly, hypothetically, if he did - I would not beat or kill him. I would seek medical & psychological help for him and make 100% sure that he understood the errors of his ways. I got beaten as a kid and it never made me understand why what I did was wrong (although I never did anything like this). Instead it made me hate my parents and fear THEM rather than understand the error of my ways. Rather than trying to change my behaviour I doubled my efforts to avoid getting caught. Beating a kid is never the answer despite the weird/perverse sense of bravado that seems to surround it on this forum. The way some of you lot recount your stories of how you were beaten by your mother is straight up weird, its as if you were proud that she beat you instead of articulating herself like a normal human.

Do any of u guys who said execute have a yute?Personally I couldn't do it. Kill my own son? Never could.This is someone you have raised from a defenseless embryo, taught them to walk, talk, eat and understand life. Been through all of their toughest moments and successes. Firstly my son would never do something like that because I will have raised him correctly. Secondly,hypothetically, if he did - I would not beat or kill him. I would seek medical & psychological help for him and make 100% sure that he understood the errors of his ways. I got beaten as a kid and it never made me understand why what I did was wrong (although I never did anything like this). Instead it made me hate my parents and fear THEM rather than understand the error of my ways. Rather than trying to change my behaviour I doubled my efforts to avoid getting caught. Beating a kid is never the answer despite the weird/perverse sense of bravado that seems to surround it on this forum. The way some of you lot recount your stories of how you were beaten by your mother is straight up weird, its as if you were proud that she beat you instead of articulating herself like a normal human.
C/SHaving read the article that man, (getting into the minds of people) in his own way thinks/thought he was doing the right thing he took the responsability of his son into his own hands and if he can do that do his own little sister, he probably didnt want that on his hands that the possiblity was there for his son to do it to someone elses daughter! Most people are doing things because they think in there heads its the right thing to do, its on those odd occassions where you get a total fruit loop who do things to inflict pain and hurt on someone.

I see what Manny is saying still, dunno what McTavish is talking about.The kid obviously got curious about sex ad he wasn't in the social environment to experiment the proper way, grabbin tit & azz in school.Still would get disowned though.
Basically parents are too soft these days, hence why the kids are so unruly.

Do any of u guys who said execute have a yute?Personally I couldn't do it. Kill my own son? Never could.This is someone you have raised from a defenseless embryo, taught them to walk, talk, eat and understand life. Been through all of their toughest moments and successes. Firstly my son would never do something like that because I will have raised him correctly. Secondly,hypothetically, if he did - I would not beat or kill him. I would seek medical & psychological help for him and make 100% sure that he understood the errors of his ways. I got beaten as a kid and it never made me understand why what I did was wrong (although I never did anything like this). Instead it made me hate my parents and fear THEM rather than understand the error of my ways. Rather than trying to change my behaviour I doubled my efforts to avoid getting caught. Beating a kid is never the answer despite the weird/perverse sense of bravado that seems to surround it on this forum. The way some of you lot recount your stories of how you were beaten by your mother is straight up weird, its as if you were proud that she beat you instead of articulating herself like a normal human.
C/SHaving read the article that man, (getting into the minds of people) in his own way thinks/thought he was doing the right thing he took the responsability of his son into his own hands and if he can do that do his own little sister, he probably didnt want that on his hands that the possiblity was there for his son to do it to someone elses daughter! Most people are doing things because they think in there heads its the right thing to do, its on those odd occassions where you get a total fruit loop who do things to inflict pain and hurt on someone.
Not trying to be funny but please don't C/S me.

lawl

That's f*cked.They should have got the boy some help. It said in the article that there was no evidence on the little girl of sexual abuse, and he'd told his mum because he knew what he was thinking/doing was wrong. He was obviously not right mentally. The father went too far IMO.R.I.P.
This.

GROW UP!You will only get your Lols from the sheep who general like to catch a little joke at nastys pushed my ways!

This.
Pretty much.
Cherry said the three-year-old's mother took the girl to a hospital to be examined. She said her son claimed that he didn't rape the little girl and kept his clothes on.The exam showed no physical evidence of sexual trauma, Cherry said.
Would get him help, then:1. I would still have a son and perhaps help cure him2. Not be going to jail, and3. Not have destoyed my family leaving them to fend for themselves.

Guest Esquilax

There's not nearly enough info there.If there was no evidence of abuse, obviously no penetration, then what was he doing?And what the f*ck is the Mum doing?I called and told his father this isn't something you sweep under the rug,' Cherry said.'He started beating him right here,' Cherry added. 'I said, "No, please stop!"What sort of obviously inflammatory comment is that? Then going on like she didn't want anything bad to happen.What a horrific story