I like my fish fresh

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

Japs just don't give a sh*t about animals unless they're in cartoon formAs much as I love Japan as a place, their treatment of animals, especially sea life, is actually horrendous.

Pretty horrific for the fishIt is in esscence the natural way of eating them though
Natural? WTF?TO WHO?Just likes its natural for humans to have there skin scraped off by a tiger, season us, roll us in flour then deep fry half of us just enough that we are still alive and then pick at us with chopsticks?Where the f*ck you been living!

That is f*ck*ng disgusting!Japanese are f*ck*ng disgusting and treat animals horrdendously! :angry:
The video said the restaurant was in Shanghai. It's almost like your making grossly exaggerated and sweeping generalisations about other cultures and being entirely wrong in the process.
:lol: didn't even clock this

That is f*ck*ng disgusting!Japanese are f*ck*ng disgusting and treat animals horrdendously! :angry:
The video said the restaurant was in Shanghai. It's almost like your making grossly exaggerated and sweeping generalisations about other cultures and being entirely wrong in the process.
entirely wrong in the process? Pardon you! have you not seen and read about the way japanese people mistreat animals? The are not far behind the chinese with there disgusting methods and there inhumane treatment of animals! f*ck*ng skinning animals alive, then throwing there live bodies ontop of another live animal and leaving them there to suffer in pain before dieing all to fir line your roca wear f*ck*ng jacket! Don't f*ckin gcome here tellin gme that i am entirely wrong about the fact these people are inhumane in there treatment towards animals and to then tell me its exaggerated?????? WTF What would you classify an animal being skinned alive and eaten alive as?? FAIR TREATMENTf*ck off out of here with your hilter antics!Problem with this world --- inhumane, lack of touch with nature!