Relationship with sumone from your own country...

neeko

Guest Lisa Turtle

Pidgin is disgusting, seriously.Ermm, probably not, their mentalities always tend to be a bit off. I gave one a chance once and he told me he would die if we didnt work out.Melodramatic, much?!Loool. I did meet a nice guy in Naija but he had still spent time overseas so that doesn't really count, does it?

I'm not bothered in all honesty, but it just makes the process of dealing with them so much quicker because you have that common ground. Does make things easier as well as customs are understood by both parties. But me I would be more concerned with them being black/or having black in them than being Ghanaian specifically.

• 1 year later...

I've never dated a mixed guy even though I am myself... just not attracted to them.Probably does help though, my boyfriend at the moment has muslim parents and they do NOT wanna know AT ALL. COLD. I reckon if we were the same race that just wouldn't happen.

never been with a Ugandan chick, tbh I dnt really roll in that circle, few of my cousins are always in them dead Forest Gate clubs like club 19 n sh*t, think most are in therewas almost with a Kenyan chick, 2007, was after school on a Friday n sometimes we went to a friends house just jam for a few hours bussin jokes n that cos he lived on his own.no idea how, but somehow everyone managed to leave, except me n her, even the guy whose house it was, that was random.anyways it was just 2 of us n we ended up in the bedroom, I laid down n she was on top of me, she was just like kiss teasing, ur lips never actually touched, but it was f*ckin sexy, i was grabbin up the bum n that thinkin imma get to hit itthen the nigga came backit was one of them ones where you waste like a whole hour or 2 deciding whether its a good idea or not, wasted so much time watchin that f*ckin B2K film for no reasonsaw that chick like twice since then, no idea where the f*ck she wentstill pissed about thatI realise no one asked for the story, but at this exact moment and time I have nothing better to do

• Upvote 2

I've never dated a mixed guy even though I am myself... just not attracted to them.Probably does help though, my boyfriend at the moment has muslim parents and they do NOT wanna know AT ALL. COLD. I reckon if we were the same race that just wouldn't happen.
Mixed race people have the most variety in looks tbh; I think this is a case of self-hate. I'm guessing you don't like black guys either.

Mixed race people have the most variety in looks tbh; I think this is a case of self-hate. I'm guessing you don't like black guys either.
Not self-hate at all, I just don't find them sexually attractive. I can appreciate a good looking black/mixed race guy and I'm friends with a few, but they're just not for me!

Not self-hate at all, I just don't find them sexually attractive. I can appreciate a good looking black/mixed race guy and I'm friends with a few, but they're just not for me!
Thought so.

Thought so.
Not gonna feel guilty about not dating my own race anyway, if I don't find someone attractive, I don't find them attractive. Not gonna apologise for that.
  • Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese
Thought so.
Not gonna feel guilty about not dating my own race anyway, if I don't find someone attractive, I don't find them attractive. Not gonna apologise for that.
Drawing these type of chicks>>>>wog sockets
  • Downvote 3

Thought so.
where did he ask you to apologise?

Thought so.
Clearly wants me to think less of myself for not dating 'my own people'. No point trying to be clever, you know what I meant.

Thought so.
Clearly wants me to think less of myself for not dating 'my own people'. No point trying to be clever, you know what I meant.
awwwwwwwwwwwww u proper feel guilty about it bless her