Relationship with sumone from your own country...

neeko

Majority of the time I'm approached by men from the Caribbean. Only been in serious relationships with Jamaicans (which my mother hates). One was half Jamo half Russian :D Doesn't bother me as much but I would love to marry a Ghanaian man... born and bred here though. Having that mutual understanding with culture is luuurvly.

• Downvote 1

from Guyana love the way the Guyanese women I meet aren't raised or hung up on this independant women sh*t.pretty much all the ones i've met have been taught to be housewife-ish to a better extent than most others.and they cook the best in my experience. -would prioritise them if I found them often enough. carnival for my fresh year's supply! :D will read thread

from Guyana love the way the Guyanese women I meet aren't raised or hung up on this independant women sh*t.pretty much all the ones i've met have been taught to be housewife-ish to a better extent than most others.and they cook the best in my experience. -would prioritise them if I found them often enough. carnival for my fresh year's supply! :D will read thread
Have a few guyanese friends and the are very well cultured and disciplined. They stand out form alot of carribeans I know. co-sign the food as well.
  • Upvote 3

My ex was white - Irish, his family were slyly racist. We didn't get on too well after a while, he was very different to what ive know and been brought up to expect from a man. My current partner is Jamaican, he walked into my family and as much as he was made to feel welcome i think its a recognisable environment, like being around your own extended family. Same vice versa. We tend to have the same values, opinions and interests.Ive never had a final preference when it comes to attraction, i see guys of all races that i find attractive. People expect that im spanish, brazilian, arab or anything but jamaican so i find being approaced by different races most are generally disappointed with that. Ive had an indian guy ask me if i know my Dad because 'most jamaican men don't know their kids' i was godsmacked by the casualness of his statement, nevermind the fact my Dad is white. Same way ive had many white guys say something like 'rasta' or 'jarmaaikan' and laugh. Thats not the kind of person i want around my family. Of course this isn't everyone, there are stupid people out there and some families are much more accepting than others. After everything im happy with my relationship now but in terms of the question, i would never rule anything out. Its just about how compatible you are together.

I've never dated a mixed guy even though I am myself... just not attracted to them.Probably does help though, my boyfriend at the moment has muslim parents and they do NOT wanna know AT ALL. COLD. I reckon if we were the same race that just wouldn't happen.
Mixed race people have the most variety in looks tbh; I think this is a case of self-hate. I'm guessing you don't like black guys either.
Not self-hate at all, I just don't find them sexually attractive. I can appreciate a good looking black/mixed race guy and I'm friends with a few, but they're just not for me!
Thought so.
Not gonna feel guilty about not dating my own race anyway, if I don't find someone attractive, I don't find them attractive. Not gonna apologise for that.
-1Thing is you choosing to date out of your race is perfectly fineBut saying you would rule out dating ANY mixed raced or black guy on planet earth based on physical appearance alone while stating you can appreciate a good looking black/mixed guy is an absolute crock of sh*t
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've never dated a mixed guy even though I am myself... just not attracted to them.Probably does help though, my boyfriend at the moment has muslim parents and they do NOT wanna know AT ALL. COLD. I reckon if we were the same race that just wouldn't happen.
Mixed race people have the most variety in looks tbh; I think this is a case of self-hate. I'm guessing you don't like black guys either.
Not self-hate at all, I just don't find them sexually attractive. I can appreciate a good looking black/mixed race guy and I'm friends with a few, but they're just not for me!
Thought so.
Not gonna feel guilty about not dating my own race anyway, if I don't find someone attractive, I don't find them attractive. Not gonna apologise for that.
-1Thing is you choosing to date out of your race is perfectly fineBut saying you would rule out dating ANY mixed raced or black guy on planet earth based on physical appearance alone while stating you can appreciate a good looking black/mixed guy is an absolute crock of sh*t
dn't know why this post got a neg, when truth was spoken.

i get what she's saying, she's saying they're good looking without being sexually attractive to herlike when girls say next girls are pretty but girl saying it isn't lesbian?@buttface is this an accurate comparison?
nah ga girl can appreciate another girls beauty and not be into her, because she's not gay. Meaning all women lack certain features that she finds sexually attractive. Like a penis, or a masculine frame. Or big strong hands and limbs ect.what quality is universally missing in all black and mixed men that is present in white men? It can't be down to any particular facial feature. there are tons of black people with white features such as a straight nose, thin lips etc. Same goes for behaviour, and that's all there is to attraction. That specific combination of behaviour personality and looks. If it doesn't matter how good looking he is or how nice his personality is, then whats left other than skin colour.dn't let her chat sh*t to you.

Guest Portuguese

I thought Portuguese/French was the only ones but after tonight Congolese chicks have become top priorityGive it by end of tomorrow I would of jumped off this wave

Argh she's NigerianBut so damn on pointSmart, sexy, God fearing, mathematcis student (lol)Introduced me to her parents today so I guess imma let myself get sucked into this one with little/no resistanceI had to par a Ghanaian chick from my parents tribe yesterday because she is waste, really puts everything into perspectiveAs much as I want Mum and wifey to be in the kitchen bussin convo in Ewe or Twi or something whilst making dinner an on point woman would be much much more appreciated

Argh she's NigerianBut so damn on pointSmart, sexy, God fearing, mathematcis student (lol)Introduced me to her parents today so I guess imma let myself get sucked into this one with little/no resistanceI had to par a Ghanaian chick from my parents tribe yesterday because she is waste, really puts everything into perspectiveAs much as I want Mum and wifey to be in the kitchen bussin convo in Ewe or Twi or something whilst making dinner an on point woman would be much much more appreciated
Ghanian girls born and bred here these days have fallen off just arent on point and cant deliver tbh. Bein able to spit Twi and switch to English because you feel like it without having to worry if theyll understand>>>___

Ghanian girls born and bred here these days have fallen off just arent on point and cant deliver tbh. Bein able to spit Twi and switch to English because you feel like it without having to worry if theyll understand>>>___
LOL I remember I went out for my girls birthday... her boyfriends boys speak fluent twi & were chatting away about me amongst other things... her boyfriend then pointed out to his boys that I could understand everything they were saying ahahahaha.
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Argh she's Nigerian

But so damn on point

Smart, sexy, God fearing, mathematcis student (lol)

Introduced me to her parents today so I guess imma let myself get sucked into this one with little/no resistance

I had to par a Ghanaian chick from my parents tribe yesterday because she is waste, really puts everything into perspective

As much as I want Mum and wifey to be in the kitchen bussin convo in Ewe or Twi or something whilst making dinner an on point woman would be much much more appreciated

I squalayed her :lol:

I got bored I guess

Currently woo-ing a thick Ghanaian-Ivorian I've known for a year or so now.

The body is fucking powerful, she's caught me looking a few times now, ain't said nuffin :blush:

Much more in common besides our initial similarities, once she makes me this waakye ive been promised its a wrap

Theres something about Nigerians of all West Africans that particularly riles me, it's their whole tradition I think especially the Yorubas, I also find their language kinda revolting

Argh she's Nigerian

But so damn on point

Introduced me to her parents today so I guess imma let myself get sucked into this one with little/no resistance

I had to par a Ghanaian chick from my parents tribe yesterday because she is waste, really puts everything into perspective

As much as I want Mum and wifey to be in the kitchen bussin convo in Ewe or Twi or something whilst making dinner an on point woman would be much much more appreciated

I got bored I guess

The body is fucking powerful, she's caught me looking a few times now, ain't said nuffin :blush:

Much more in common besides our initial similarities, once she makes me this waakye ive been promised its a wrap

Theres something about Nigerians of all West Africans that particularly riles me, it's their whole tradition I think especially the Yorubas, I also find their language kinda revolting

lol that nigerian thing is mind games to divide west africa n ting we all the same people just darker as u go in their direction :lol:

when you have more in common shit is natural clockkwork ting cant really explain but u knameen ur gettin it now lol

the outside of your culture can be just as good if u pay an interest but in this day and age theres too much unlk and lack off effort it has no chance, why branch outside if u dont know urself imo

actually fuck it 2012 #ttkk is about cruise control no slipups or stoppin same country is autopilot living obama/change was 09 dere

PMSL @ powerful im just imaging someone built for war atm :lol: good luck nd all dont comeback empty handed :Y:

she can cook and shes making u waakye..........................................BRING MAN IMMEDIATELY NO LONG ETC add stew and ill pos u too safety

If she puts shito and spaghetti on the side its a wife ting fam no slackin get vim fast fast

• Upvote 3

Argh she's Nigerian

But so damn on point

I got bored I guess

lol that nigerian thing is mind games to divide west africa n ting we all the same people just darker as u go in their direction :lol:

when you have more in common shit is natural clockkwork ting cant really explain but u knameen ur gettin it now lol

the outside of your culture can be just as good if u pay an interest but in this day and age theres too much unlk and lack off effort it has no chance, why branch outside if u dont know urself imo

actually fuck it 2012 #ttkk is about cruise control no slipups or stoppin same country is autopilot living obama/change was 09 dere

PMSL @ powerful im just imaging someone built for war atm :lol: good luck nd all dont comeback empty handed :Y:

she can cook and shes making u waakye..........................................BRING MAN IMMEDIATELY NO LONG ETC add stew and ill pos u too safety

If she puts shito and spaghetti on the side its a wife ting fam no slackin get vim fast fast

PMSL pos