Relationship with sumone from your own country...

neeko

Guest Esquilax
Don't like this Mr. Q/ Dipset flirtatious garbage
Joseph, would you like me to back off?
I'd like you to just sponge her then dump her then she can come in the venting thread but minutes later with "SWEAR MR Q IS A f*ck*ng c*nt IM GETTING JAMELIA'S FAM ON HIM DONT EVEN CARE Q I GAVE YOU MY HEART MAN MY HEART"Purely for lols of course, I like you both.

England is my country so yeah...There's almost NO chance I will marry a JamaicanShe'd have to be a well brought up, church going educated Jamaican tbcfhthe normal ones, nar boss...id rather marry an african

I'd like you to just sponge her then dump her then she can come in the venting thread but minutes later with "SWEAR MR Q IS A f*ck*ng c*nt IM GETTING JAMELIA'S FAM ON HIM DONT EVEN CARE Q I GAVE YOU MY HEART MAN MY HEART"Purely for lols of course, I like you both.
:lol:q would never do such a thing tbh
Very unlikely that i will wife a chick from exactly the same country as me
why not? what country u / ur fam frm?

Guest Lisa Turtle

I love when I meet Nigerian boys that were raised here that can speak their native tongue, its really appealing.Erm. It can make things a bit simpler to be with someone from your neck of the woods, that shared culture can be a good bonding factor.

I love when I meet Nigerian boys that were raised here that can speak their native tongue, its really appealing.Erm. It can make things a bit simpler to be with someone from your neck of the woods, that shared culture can be a good bonding factor.
Does this do it for you?

Guest Lisa Turtle

LOL No! @ Q. Firstly hes Fulani. *shudders* I don't like broken English. I'm talking about speaking to me in his English accent and then just switching it up and speaking Yoruba.I love that.Murk has the right idea.

LOL No! @ Q. Firstly hes Fulani. *shudders* I don't like broken English. I'm talking about speaking to me in his English accent and then just switching it up and speaking Yoruba.I love that.Murk has the right idea.
LOL. Waitin' dey go do for me? (I hate pidgin (sp)) Would you go out with a fresh fresh Naija boy?