the 'from ends indicatr'

Frank White

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't lie i ALWAYS look at a persons footwear.It don't nessacarily tell you what type of person they are but it is definately an indicator.One 6/10 lighty in college who was on me, dressed a bit ragged and wore Umbro crep. Dropped her down to a 4.
C/S and LOL

i judge a person on the type of shoes they are wearing.
c/sbut on a side note Brazilians freshie luv their Nike shox stillReebok classics = chav (potential j.kyle guest)Eastern European chicks - Puma , sort substitute teacher nike creps ) Dr martens - NF..Girls in white boots with heels - Essex bosh Girls in airmax = Gooness / boshgirls in k swiss , fila = youngers (no go area)freshies afs- Dem quater length timbs with odd colors( green, blue e.t.c) and and1'stasal & hasan, - moschino jeans and white loafers.

no, yardies love off clarks shoes like they are the lickI dont know how, but wearing Clarks in the Caribbean is like some major status symbol
when i went out there one girl was hatin on me an my cousins with our wallabees'all u hinglish wear is clarks, clarks, clarks'/its cos real clarks are expensive

i judge a person on the type of shoes they are wearing.
c/sbut on a side note Brazilians freshie luv their Nike shox still
yardies love the shox aswellcertain man showin me his creps like hes boss with dem shox
They have sort of toned down . 03-05 times they had it on lock down. with knock versace tight tops

Lol i know plenty of people with fresh trainers every other week and new garms on the regular but there also the sort of people who have no food in their fridge or houses like rubbish tips with no basic furniture.And are usually paying off the catalogues for years.Or paying back all that money they borrowed from the bank. Looking at someone shoes in 2009 won't tell you anything about their true character. Just about how they like to present themselves to the world...

once ive checcked the shoe and narrowed it down then its the handbagonce ive done my calculations which are usualy on point i decide weather i can make a successful move

Guest WAVESURFER
Only crep i let a girl get away with is forces in prim condition. Not even rifts anymore. But its true, you can tell if a man aint from ends by his attire.
A girl wearing forces? :confused: Come on man, that sh*t ain't wavy. If a girls wearing trainers, it should only be dunks. Or maybe chucks, but only if she's wearing them right.But c/s what you said about Supras. They're meant to be skate shoes, but none of the skaters I know f*ck with them, it's an internet thing.