Big Boy Show Discussion

A Bit Better

f*ck it. Not even going out on friday! Just gonna come home and catch up on Dexter.By the way Angelo, get FNL. Series two is looking alright. There's a hot little latina looking ting as well. And a hot mixed ting.
wtf bladi finished season 3 like a month ago(credit where credit is due you introduced me to it)but wtfand yeah gabriella would get the eternal pipeage
I meant season 4. Sheeeeit, as if I have the self control to only be on season 2 right now!Season 4 is good but is no way the best. They must've picked up a new writer or director or something from towards the end of season 3 coz bare bullshit's been happening. Getting reeeeally f*ck*ng soppy. Pissing me off. I love the show and still enjoy eps but they need to cut the cheesy crap. This is not a teen drama.

lmaowasnt it YOU that introduced to us? back on flashback, i found the first ep but you were the one that told me about it
Yes I was and the first series was fire. Then it got progressively worse till it became the unwatchable tripe it is today. Please see the initial post for my opinion on its place in this thread.

Vinny don't even need to drop bars to a chick, it's emotional.
Vince will tell a chick he doesn't want to f*ck them and then f*ck them. Could tell a bitch to f*ck off and still dip it in.Lol at how hard Drama tries. And how f*ck*ng hilarious it was to watch Turtle try in the first few series. Guy was jokes the way he was basically begging.

Turtle's bars in the 1st 4 seasons were second only to Ari TBH...
I think his delivery was actually better though. The way he would drop sh*t and I would be fully listening like I'm chatting to my bredrin.I'm still upset at the way they made him a bitch when he was gonna tell Tom Brady he sucks balls.

PIECE OF sh*t! 20 minutes into the S04E04 ep of FNL I downloaded from eztv and the f*ck*ng sound is not out of synch. Not even by a millisecond either... By like 4 seconds. sh*t is ridiculous. Had to stop it.Was supposed to be my "exams are over" celebration as well. Watching FNL and eating some ribs. Dammit.

Guest Malcolm Tucker

banged out a season of FNL this week seeing as ive had a week off uni...shits good.....character change up i a bit weird at beggining of season 2 but just getting used to the new roles.....