Foolish man gets his just desserts

streets.

Man seriously injured in bear attack after climbing into zoo enclosureA man was left seriously wounded after climbing into a bear enclosure in a Swiss zoo yesterday.The 25-year-man climbed onto a wall surrounding the BärenPark (Bear Park) in the city of Bern, Switzerland, before falling 13ft into the enclosure, police said.The unnamed man, who had learning difficulties, was then attacked by four-year-old bear Finn, who caused severe injuries to the man's head and one of his legs, before a nearby policeman shot the creature - injuring it and forcing it to retreat into a cave.article-0-07505FC4000005DC-843_634x731.jpgThe other bear in the 6,000 metres squared enclosure, Finn's 10-year-old sister Bjoerk, was not involved in the attack.Both the man and Finn are currently being treated for their respective injuries - the bear at the park and the man at a nearby hospital.The Bear Park was opened on October 25th, and provides both Finn and Bjoerk with hill slopes, grasslands, a cave and access to the nearby Aare River. article-0-074FA649000005DC-309_306x423.jpgarticle-0-074FA645000005DC-59_306x423.jpgarticle-1229998-07511B55000005DC-699_634x426.jpghttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229998/Man-seriously-injured-bear-attack-climbing-zoo-enclosure.html

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tulse Hill
i always thought it was just deserves
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolEric sending, he cant stop sending for streetsHeadshots, str8 headshots

disagree with the topic title since he has learning difficulties
even if u had learning difficulties you'd know not to f*ck with bears.
Basically.
a very very stupid thing to say
That was a broad statement I agreed with, looking back thats wrong.There are some forms of autism for example, where the part of your brain that recognises danger doesn't work - fair enough.But as far as I'm concerned, this man was able to go to the zoo and walk around unaided. He is a fool for climbing the fence and he got everything he deserved.

Basically.
That was a broad statement I agreed with, looking back thats wrong.There are some forms of autism for example, where the part of your brain that recognises danger doesn't work - fair enough.But as far as I'm concerned, this man was able to go to the zoo and walk around unaided. He is a fool for climbing the fence and he got everything he deserved.
after the 2nd sentence there was no need for the 3rd sentence at all and its contradictory allow being proud

Basically.
after the 2nd sentence there was no need for the 3rd sentence at all and its contradictory allow being proud
trust me