N-Dubz - Playing With Fire

imhim

Being white and doing black oriented activities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black people.Eurocentric history>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black historyWhite man running 9.9999/100m>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man going 9.58/100mWhite man with cane rows>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man with cane rowsWhite gurl is nice round bum>>>>>>>>>>Black gurl with nice round bumElvis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael JacksonBow your heads you blaq

Being white and doing black oriented activities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black people.Eurocentric history>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black historyWhite man running 9.9999/100m>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man going 9.58/100mWhite man with cane rows>>>>>>>>>>>>Black man with cane rowsWhite gurl is nice round bum>>>>>>>>>>Black gurl with nice round bumElvis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michael JacksonBow your heads you blaq
lol>>> Tulisa in bed with another black/lightskin guy

lol

Guest Esquilax

Well, as much as I don't like the song, I feel that I should give them all my respect and accolades purely on the basis that they're 'urban' musicians with steady income and are thus 'doing this ting'.

Three albums then they gone. True stories.
Forreal.Actually, 3 albums then Tulisa goes solo, Dap (whatever his name is) realizes he can't sing one-dimensional chorus & dance around like a prat forever & goes the Blazin' Squad route & the other light-skin yout gets tossed aside because he's not really needed & ends up like Harvey from So Solid Crew...Will end up on some sort of celebrity reality TV show.

Three albums then they gone. True stories.
Forreal.Actually, 3 albums then Tulisa goes solo, Dap (whatever his name is) realizes he can't sing one-dimensional chorus & dance around like a prat forever & goes the Blazin' Squad route & the other light-skin yout gets tossed aside because he's not really needed & ends up like Harvey from So Solid Crew...Will end up on some sort of celebrity reality TV show.
C/S think this is the 1st time ive seen Fraser do anything