Deodorants/Antiperspirants

Angelo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

Shaving anything but your face and neck means ure an autobattyalthough i have been tempted to shave my arsecrack sometimes, i get sh*t caught up in them hairs there, like a sheep, f*ck*ng weird

Guest Triple XXX
Mna dem shave there arm pits? sh*t how hairy are they.Sure for men anti-p works well for me
Swear u said u shave your chest hairs.
ShitWhy do you remember this don?
Lol at both of you. You should just share the L in this situation and move on. Nobody's gonna come off looking good.
LOLin hard

• 2 weeks later...
Sure anti-perspirant.LOL @ anyone who doesn't use anti-perspirant you stinky.
Lol you're an idiot. Anti-p is to stop your from sweating, not to cover smells.
LOL @ your foolish self.If you sweat there, you stink.Plus, it does have a slight fragrance.Anti-p>>>>>>non Anti-p
Antiperspirants use aluminum salts to block sweating...whereas deodorants work to kill bacteria that might cause odor.I use all sorts... depends on how much monies I have...ranges from Dove-Addidas for women-sanex (spray). Hate roll ons.

• 3 weeks later...
BRUT LMAO How the f*ck did I miss someone saying that. That's what the grandad off Only Fools and Horses would wear lol!
i use this tbhmy mum buys it, its whats in the bathroom when my roll on is finishedand it smells nice, theyve brought out a yellow flavour