High Protein Snacks

Sub_Zero

What is a healthy high protein snack I can have at work? Ideally it should come already packaged so all I have to do is open it and also as cheap as possible. Taste isn't an issure because I'll just eat it anyway like vegetables.I was thinking beef jerky's but I'm a bit skepticle about the quality of the protein. I don't know if there is such a thing as good and bad proteins but I just can't get my head around how one of them can be good for you.

tinned tuna or mackerel, might get some funny looks snacking on that tho.jerky is good but id look at the levels of fat, i used to eat it alot but hated the taste.make flapjacks with some whey, oats, peanut butter and what ever else goes in flapjacks. or buy protien bars often have a sale on discount supplimentsboiled eggs?

If there was a perfect high protein tasty snack, you would know because everyone would constantly go on about it. I'd say tinned fish, nuts (although beware that too many cashew nuts will f*ck up your belly), and cold cooked meat but obviously that takes extra effort. And protein bars. I have protein flapjacks from PhD. Won't lie, they're rank. But it's 19g of protein.

jerky extremely high in salt i avoid itbring in like 5 cooked chicken breasts and put them in the fridge at work they are good for 3-4 dayslike the other guy i will usually eat a bar at around 3:30-4:00 as i go gym at 5:30 and it provides some carbs as well as protein, usually this will be the last carbs i have for the day and i dont drink any of those "energy" drinks like lucozade or gatorade in the gym.

protein bars are the best option, also the most expensive tho, i use Mt-rx ones or pro something (cant remember)25g protein 5g carbs, the sugars in them is sucralose not sweeteners like many others so beware of the sweeteners ones.i just buy boxes. i think the second option is just having snack packs of lean meat or tinned fish, then nuts.but like u said for me they are all long, and thats me who's working from home talkless of someone being in an office.hence why i just prefer to have a bar. calculate what amt of protein you need per day to get to where you wanna getand that helps you choose your protein intake properly

protein bars are the best option, also the most expensive tho, i use Mt-rx ones or pro something (cant remember)25g protein 5g carbs, the sugars in them is sucralose not sweeteners like many others so beware of the sweeteners ones.i just buy boxes. i think the second option is just having snack packs of lean meat or tinned fish, then nuts.but like u said for me they are all long, and thats me who's working from home talkless of someone being in an office.hence why i just prefer to have a bar. calculate what amt of protein you need per day to get to where you wanna getand that helps you choose your protein intake properly
Cheers Carpe