Michael Buble

Tirunih

Guest WAVESURFER

What a f*ck*ng poofter.BTW, when you say "i'm actually considering purchasing his album", i sincerely hope you mean "as a Christmas present for my middle-aged, divorced, semi-retarded aunt"

Guest Esquilax
@ Esquilax, So does Celine Dion, wouldnt listen to her either :/Michael Bubble makes pop tbh
Michael Bublé is the talented side of pop music, genuine talent, and his songs are usually covers of swing tunesAnyway, he's making money, respect him

Guest WAVESURFER
wow @ some pplespecially that scotsmanmichael buble makes good music imo
LOL @ this prick being scared to mention my name. Acting like I'm Candyman or some sh*t. I'm not Candyman, Snoop.

Guest WAVESURFER
@ Esquilax, So does Celine Dion, wouldnt listen to her either :/Michael Bubble makes pop tbh
Michael Bublé is the talented side of pop music, genuine talent, and his songs are usually covers of swing tunesAnyway, he's making money, respect him
If he's talented, it's as a karaoke singer. Nothing more.

Guest Esquilax
If he's talented, it's as a karaoke singer. Nothing more.
Why, cuz he sings songs that he hasn't written?If so, then, well...

Michael Bublé is the talented side of pop music, genuine talent, and his songs are usually covers of swing tunes
trust me his live performances are meant to be sick aswell, he ain't some average pop singer, as esquilax said he is a genuine talent.

Guest Esquilax
f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?
What do you want them to be into? Afrika Bambaataa? You want kids out there, crucifying homosexuals?Cuz that's what they'll do if the reggae BNP have their way

f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Tbh I'd rather Michael Bubble than Jeezy.Maybe its a good sign.

Guest WAVESURFER
f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?
What do you want them to be into? Afrika Bambaataa? You want kids out there, crucifying homosexuals?Cuz that's what they'll do if the reggae BNP have their way
All of what you've just described sounds infinitely preferable to a generation brought up on Michael Buble.

Guest WAVESURFER
f*ck*ng hell, I 'm worried about the youth of today if they're all into Michael f*ck*ng Buble. What next? Michael Ball?You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Tbh I'd rather Michael Bubble than Jeezy.Maybe its a good sign.
f*ck*ng hell, I'd say that's a sign you're getting old, mate.