Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Who can draw?

Post up some pics of your sh*t. Even if its from GCSE times. I used be alright, then I tried drawing/painting again after about 4 years and sh*t as abismal. If you dont 'have' drawings... Draw and post some funny sh*t, VIP2 style.

bang bang A in fine art gangi love to draw by hand, but the only drawing i get to do these days is on illustratori will up some old stuff when i get home

used to spend hours drawin, never done it for GCSEi used to draw the rappers out of the source magazine, an make collages an sh*tstopped an im sh*t now

Ah Esqi, if I wasn't working so much this week I'd be on for that draw-off, what with my newly loved tablet.1j14er.jpgBang bang whiteboard gang.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
Ah Esqi, if I wasn't working so much this week I'd be on for that draw-off, what with my newly loved tablet.1j14er.jpgBang bang whiteboard gang.
youre sick!

Guest Esquilax

It'll be a good show down ripster.BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME AND ARE STUDYING ART WHILE I'M JUST A KID WITH A PEN YO DON'T MEAN NO HARM YONah it'll be good.

f*ck*ng cold...