Joint Enterprise

imhim

I guess what the youth have to take from this is that they need to be more responsible for their friends.

Unfortunately, with so many people aged 13-21 still being in 'follower' mode, and not yet knowing who in their circle is a liability (or simply being proud to roll with that liability), a lot of people will get caught up for being sidemen.

I couldn't let anyone I roll with do that shit. Personally, I don't even like seeing man kicking someone when they're down - I've never been a headstomp guy, so that's the time I'm pulling my guys out if I can. Really and truly though, even a good right hook to the temple can kill somebody these days - happens more often that you'd think. You don't even need to be Tyson to do it, the guy could hit the floor and knock his head and two days later he's gone.

Lesson from this is stay outta fuckery and don't 'mix-up' as my dad used to tell me.

• Downvote 2

I just seen a video on youtube where the family of a guy that was sentenced to 27 years said he wasn't even at the scene of the murder but received a phone call from the people that did it so he was included on JE.

Funnily enough a guy made a point on panorama that JE is being under used in other situations like the phone hacking scandal. We have people who ran a newspaper simply saying they weren't aware it was going on under their watch and they're absolved of blame yet man are receiving life sentences for spudding a man before he goes and does some madness?

lol

• Upvote 4

I just seen a video on youtube where the family of a guy that was sentenced to 27 years said he wasn't even at the scene of the murder but received a phone call from the people that did it so he was included on JE.

Funnily enough a guy made a point on panorama that JE is being under used in other situations like the phone hacking scandal. We have people who ran a newspaper simply saying they weren't aware it was going on under their watch and they're absolved of blame yet man are receiving life sentences for spudding a man before he goes and does some madness?

lol

lul

I guess what the youth have to take from this is that they need to be more responsible for their friends.

Unfortunately, with so many people aged 13-21 still being in 'follower' mode, and not yet knowing who in their circle is a liability (or simply being proud to roll with that liability), a lot of people will get caught up for being sidemen.

I couldn't let anyone I roll with do that shit. Personally, I don't even like seeing man kicking someone when they're down - I've never been a headstomp guy, so that's the time I'm pulling my guys out if I can. Really and truly though, even a good right hook to the temple can kill somebody these days - happens more often that you'd think. You don't even need to be Tyson to do it, the guy could hit the floor and knock his head and two days later he's gone.

Lesson from this is stay outta fuckery and don't 'mix-up' as my dad used to tell me.

I'm the same type of guy tbh don't like to see a next man getting turfed.

My boys lil bro got into that exact same madness, had swingers with some white guy. Punched him, guy licked his head off the curb...dead instantly

Man slaughter ting

invest in a good lawyer still.....

know your rights.....

the law....

and how to conduct yourself in an interview....

these yutes are getting sent down for all kinds of sillyness these days....

90% of the police are dumb cunts don't let them give cps a nice wrapped parcel of you getting yourself sent down in your OWN statements

invest in a good lawyer still.....

know your rights.....

the law....

and how to conduct yourself in an interview....

these yutes are getting sent down for all kinds of sillyness these days....

90% of the police are dumb cunts don't let them give cps a nice wrapped parcel of you getting yourself sent down in your OWN statements

truss

JE is a bloody joke ting

know too many people who have suffered cause of this, imagine one yout and 3 other lads decided to kidnap one yout and kill him inside a flat that was abandoned. The only reason the yout knew that this flat was abandoned was because he was linking the girl 1 floor down and she told him everyone in the block knew the woman dont stay there and the front door is always ajar

anyways the yout one day told the girl to open the door to the block of flats as he was downstairs and he and his friends wanted to count money from a 'move' they had just done, he told her they would be no longer than a hour

what they did, was take somebody upstairs and murdered him. Put the body back in the car, all without her knowledge as all she did was open the door to the block and then went back into her own flat, she only saw the youts face who she had been linking at the door, no one else

few months later, police find the body people get arrested, someone snitches, the whole story unfolds and that girl got life in prison for joint enterprise in a murder

2 kids and worked in a bank

As fuckery as this story is & how she doesn't deserve any of the above, I can kinda see why she's being done although I totally disagree with the charge/sentence.

Basically she knew one of the killers in an above average capacity right? Then the fact that her opening the door lead directly to a death be it without her knowledge; So the cps must have argued strongly that without her opening the door the dead person might still be alive?

Did any of the youts back her? As in tell the courts she had nothing to do with the murder? Or when you say someone snitched the youts said she was in on it?

What's the MOST fuckery ting about this is had none of the youts said anything about the door being opened she'd be bless.

/

By the way, do you remember that mutual person we know from east, 'E'. I suspect they got him on JE when it kicked off at his party & someone got killed two odd years ago. Obviously everyone knows he didn't do it but since they've been trying to take him out for time they finally found a way.

/

POOR legal representation & general ignorance to this law seems to be at the heart of all these cases.

I dont think u man get it

Its not about poor legal representation

Its the actual law and these fucked up judges

JE law means that the jury are allowed to draw "inferences" in other words GUESS whether a person had knowledge of something or not or speculate about what conversation 2 or more people may have had in the absence of actual EVIDENCE that corroborates the theory

That being said the prosecution do not have to PROVE there was a conspiracy, all they have to do is ask the jury to draw an "inference" and you are now guilty by proxy because it can be proven you received a phonecall/opened a door/dropped someone somewhere.

This is how prosecutors like Jaffergee and Aylett stay fucking man over all year round.

• Upvote 1

Now if you as a woman had 2 kids and worked in a bank why would you mix with man that are on "moves"?

You clearly just don't get the madness with JE. Man are being birded for just spudding a next guy yet your asking why this woman with two kids & works in a bank is mixing with a man who's on moves?

What coz you 'linked' someone & innocently open a door for them on a lie you should be serving life?

Bro think about all them stories you've told about how you've dealt with chicks in the Love & Life room.

Now imagine one of dem gets killed on the same day you came into contact with them, IN PARTICULAR the 30 year old white ting with icey blue eyes you tried drawing in the 'FIRE IN THE LOINS' thread.

Imagine the cps paint your actions towards her on the day via a witness (if they was one), how you were acting aggressive towards her, how she must have been intimidated by your advances, you harrassing her for her number, the courts seeing a tall, black man etc. Before you know it cps might convince the court you were so vex at her turning you down your seeked indirect revenage.

JE doesn't seem to care how well or not you know someone.

• Upvote 1

I dont think u man get it

Its not about poor legal representation

Its the actual law and these fucked up judges

JE law means that the jury are allowed to draw "inferences" in other words GUESS whether a person had knowledge of something or not or speculate about what conversation 2 or more people may have had in the absence of actual EVIDENCE that corroborates the theory

That being said the prosecution do not have to PROVE there was a conspiracy, all they have to do is ask the jury to draw an "inference" and you are now guilty by proxy because it can be proven you received a phonecall/opened a door/dropped someone somewhere.

This is how prosecutors like Jaffergee and Aylett stay fucking man over all year round.

Trust me I get it.

Why I said poor legal representation is because how come JE isn't being used in cases like the phone hacking scandal, those fucking feds behind the killings of 300+ minorities? Stephen Lawrence? Even Mark Duggen?

Only reason I can think of is abuse of power by the powers that be as JE can be more or less applied to any offence right?

Now if you as a woman had 2 kids and worked in a bank why would you mix with man that are on "moves"?

You clearly just don't get the madness with JE. Man are being birded for just spudding a next guy yet your asking why this woman with two kids & works in a bank is mixing with a man who's on moves?

What coz you 'linked' someone & innocently open a door for them on a lie you should be serving life?

It's not even about JE, you got kids you should know this.

You don't get your kids mixed up in madness, she let the guy in the building with full knowledge he was upto something illegal.

No, she didn't know it was murder going on and no she shouldn't be in jail for life now but her irresponsible actions are what have landed her kids without a mum now and maybe in care for all I know.

I have more pity for the man just giving daps than I do for her, there's a girl I know from college who has 2 kids and is doing 5 years now cos she got caught driving with drugs.

Conduct yourself.

• Downvote 1

Whether she got life or not ain't the issue for me, she allowed herself to be involved in madness and that is inexcusable for a mother imo.

She has 2 kids and is working in a bank which shows somewhat she is taking responsibility for her life and her kids.

You don't go and jeopardise that by going backwards 5 steps and bringing low life in your house.

She paid the cost.

One of my brothers friends got life this week.

Cut a long story short. He got picked up in a whip by his dons, these guys had the intention of looking for some guy they had trouble with. Apparently my guy didn't know what they were going to do to him but went anyway

They saw the guy, they ALL got out the car, one of the guys stabbed him, he died.

Case comes and they all got life