Is it acceptable to go ravin when you have a child?

Eskay Jones

The other hand wanted to go ravin today she'd been invited by her cousins an that. I plainfaced her for a good 2minutes seriously my face would've been used as avatars on here for days. I had to put the foot and get her to not go and explain shes a mother now.needless to say i pissed her off But is this sh*t acceptable what would you do if your other half wants to go ravin like it was 2004

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once in a while ain a ting, if ur yout is taken care of, and the woman is still a young woman which i assume she isu gta enjoy urself, an ur makin a BIG mistake by tryin to forbid her to go out an have fun, not like she is a single mumAND shes goin out with her famdo u go ravin?edit: suggest u rectify the situation b4 it gets too out of hand tbh

once in a while ain a ting, if ur yout is taken care of, and the woman is still a young woman which i assume she isu gta enjoy urself, an ur makin a BIG mistake by tryin to forbid her to go out an have fun, not like she is a single mumAND shes goin out with her famdo u go ravin?edit: suggest u rectify the situation b4 it gets too out of hand tbh
thiscome on darg women are easytell em they cant go out and they'll wanna do it more tbhwomen = psychology 101nothing will stop her cheating - if you've got a sore for a girl then you've got it, like having AIDS (no homo)

thiscome on darg women are easytell em they cant go out and they'll wanna do it more tbhwomen = psychology 101nothing will stop her cheating - if you've got a sore for a girl then you've got it, like having AIDS (no homo)
LOL

Guest TimeBomb

if shes muslim then no, her parents wouldnt let her go raving so she should know its unacceptable as ur wife, theres many alternatives to going to a confined space with hungry guys drinking alcohol and sluts showing off their bodies. Next thing you know she'll be wanting to go out every weekend, then you'll start seeing males numbers in her phone book. When she had ur child and became ur mrs she accepted that raving days were behind her.