Is it acceptable to go ravin when you have a child?

Eskay Jones

The other hand wanted to go ravin today she'd been invited by her cousins an that. I plainfaced her for a good 2minutes seriously my face would've been used as avatars on here for days. I had to put the foot and get her to not go and explain shes a mother now.needless to say i pissed her off But is this sh*t acceptable what would you do if your other half wants to go ravin like it was 2004
you're a sh*t dad/thread
Them folk pissed they was 'scared to smile incase they called you ugly' dont respond to me you cretin
ur a sh*t ugly dadsnm
You say the same garbage time after time. When will you switch up you habitual bipolar sad human.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat Ericó
I think Alejandro Sosa's misread the topic title.It says raVing, mate. Not raPing. :lol: What? No good?
Would have given you a lol if you didnt post anything after 'raping' still.
Cheers bro, will bookmark this post for future reference.
Lol

Guest Triple XXX
Inshallah akmabata shalma kalabakata my akhi in the dunna?
What did Homer say that time? "And hakuna matata to you too" or something. Sorry I'm not being anti Islamic I'm just trying to remember.
hakuna matata is swahili not arabic

She didnt go, i did feel bad so to make up i've agreed to go and watch the new twlight film this weekend dont kno what ive let myself in for to be honest.
Did you tell her you were wrong? Coz really now she's just never gonna ask again (lol at ask) but it's deep for her to feel trapped. Maybe you should mention to her that you think you were hasty and that she should be allowed to have fun every now and then too.Anyway, I hear this Twilight film is like 90 minutes of some brudda topless. The chicks won't stfu about it.
Can you just buy her some flowers please.
Lol will you shutup.

Guest Esquilax
She didnt go, i did feel bad so to make up i've agreed to go and watch the new twlight film this weekend dont kno what ive let myself in for to be honest.
It's not even that bad a film, just pretend like you're into it

Did you tell her you were wrong? Coz really now she's just never gonna ask again (lol at ask) but it's deep for her to feel trapped. Maybe you should mention to her that you think you were hasty and that she should be allowed to have fun every now and then too.Anyway, I hear this Twilight film is like 90 minutes of some brudda topless. The chicks won't stfu about it.
Can you just buy her some flowers please.
Lol will you shutup.
this is good advice (edit not the flowers thing lol)IMO - when breast feeding you shouldnt drink smoke or take drugs as these will be passed on to your child.after that - a night out now and again can be good for both of you. she can go have a girly night, dress up, go and dance, you can go blaze/drink/sit with your pals (obviously not on the same night lol).as long as your dedication is towards your child and its best interests, you are allowed a little 'me time' now and again.id consider speaking to her and saying you were being over protective and that you want her to be able to go out and enjoy herself from time to time

Lol bare hype about Twilight, especially about how nice edward is.
lol Facebook status talking about who is better looking edward or jacob, Don't even know who these two are let alone what they look.I must be the only person not interested in this twlight stuff.
Same here was never interested in Twilight until I watched the first one a couple of days ago.I understand the hype but I don't understand the 'hype'.

lol Facebook status talking about who is better looking edward or jacob, Don't even know who these two are let alone what they look.I must be the only person not interested in this twlight stuff.
Same here was never interested in Twilight until I watched the first one a couple of days ago.I understand the hype but I don't understand the 'hype'.
Did you read the books or just watch the film?Ive participated in no reading of the books or watching of the film - I just hope at Xmas nobody buys my little cousin the film im not wanting to spend Xmas watching these over and over!

Did you read the books or just watch the film?Ive participated in no reading of the books or watching of the film - I just hope at Xmas nobody buys my little cousin the film im not wanting to spend Xmas watching these over and over!
Haven't read the books, don't intend on doing so either.Harry Potter hype>>>>Twilight hype*Awaits next HP film*