The darren fletcher of your team.

Eskay Jones

About Darren Fletcher.Guy is talentless, blatantly been asked just to run around and kick the opposition because he really has no other purpose. Really shows you how far Utd have gone backwards (since selling Ronaldo) that Darren Fletcher is now their most important player.
:lol:
The Darren Fletcher of Arsenal is most definatly Alexandra Song, guy is beyond swagDenilson SAVE.US
pmsl

By the Darren Fletcher of your team. I'd assume you mean the player all other fans and most pundits think is sh*t and needs replacing. Meanwhile all of that clubs season ticketholders and regular visitors actually rate him and eventually he turns good and all them outsider doubters start to pay homage.If so Arsenal dont really have these players. I think the last one was Martin Keown... Usually when most other teams fans say our player are sh*t, they usually are or our own fans was saying they was sh*t long before other fans noticed...

Guest Tulse Hill
By the Darren Fletcher of your team. I'd assume you mean the player all other fans and most pundits think is sh*t and needs replacing. Meanwhile all of that clubs season ticketholders and regular visitors actually rate him and eventually he turns good and all them outsider doubters start to pay homage.
Lol @ the sly sendFam we been here before, you got body bagged twice dont go through the same pain again