I am finally gonna step out of the 1990's

The Somalian

So yeah I am looking to get one of them wap blackberry i phone tings what is the best one? and anyone show any links to decent contract deals safecurrent phone dont even have a camera or plays ring tonesclue man up because i am like ur grandad when it comes to this stuff

na seriously u need to stop tellin him iphone. for someone fresh from the 90's iphone will b too much. all the touch screen etc.blackberry is simple and its easier for this guy to sync all his contacts/emails/forumstalking etc
:lol: alie, man needs to step up graduallynokia 6230 or suttam

Guest Malcolm Tucker
i had the i touch before i lost it was not that badmy ex had a blackberry and she was able to stream internet radio on it and i was reading in the paper some aps let you run tv shows
wunderadio on iphone >>>>>can lock on to any station in the world..... including pirates like rinse and deja ect....iphone apps >>>>> blackberry

i had the i touch before i lost it was not that badmy ex had a blackberry and she was able to stream internet radio on it and i was reading in the paper some aps let you run tv shows
wunderadio on iphone >>>>>can lock on to any station in the world..... including pirates like rinse and deja ect....iphone apps >>>>> blackberry
thank you malcolmnow get me that ministry of defence job mayne