Canibus - Airstrike (Pop Killer) - Eminem Diss

Adotbiz

swear em already ended him in 02 with that canibitch tunehow come d12's on this?is it official or he jus use there vocals?also how f*cked is swifty now he sounds/looks so unhealthy
Some blended verses, D12 got no reason to diss Em. The other guy is a nobody.Canibus and his label mate DZK diss track aimed at a particular rapper from Detroit leaked onto the internets today. People don’t pay attention so allow me to put things in perspective, as I reported last month, Bis is signed to new indie label based out of Northern VA (DMV). At the helm is DZK, a widely internet known emcee who’s been king of Soundclick for years now.I know DZK personally and even been in online competitions with him years ago, back in my hayday haha. This wasn’t suppose to drop til February but this is the internet afterall and things leak. I just spoke to the homie DZK and got the proper name for the track. Enjoy.http://www.ddotomen.com/2009/11/23/canibus-x-dzk-airstrike-pop-killer-eminem-diss/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUf8jdrUENU

lol @ This herb ass nigga, aint been the same since LL and clef beef..He is the immortal technique of the late 90s. Them deadout back pack rappers there..irrelevant. On another note anyone listened to Mase recent freestyle. cheeeez shits f*ckin Ard' Now thats something interesting.

lol @ This herb ass nigga, aint been the same since LL and clef beef..He is the immortal technique of the late 90s. Them deadout back pack rappers there..irrelevant. On another note anyone listened to Mase recent freestyle. cheeeez shits f*ckin Ard' Now thats something interesting.
He ended LL tho

He ended LL tho
both went in.+ LL had more success in the long run..