Bitches shaving each half of their headpiece

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my ex had this done after we broke up...she came in the pub and one of my boys asked her if shed been having keemo.......the reaction was priceless :lol: :lol: :lol:
lmao, I've been saying that it looks like they've had brain surgery. Certain girls need to know when it's not for them. One girl came into my work place on Saturday sporting a picky head on one side and an unruly weave on the other.

I have almost as many female clients as I do males these days. sh*t's disgusting.But on most it looks half-decent unlike most of the slap-dash-scrape-arf's that have been posted so far in this thread. No fade or nothing, dont know wah-quarn for dem barba.I think this is one of the few girls that it suits when its done properly. Usually she has the other girl curled but she comes with it natural to get a cut.http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1229321261927

Met a white chick in Miami with this. She was the waitress bringing us our bottles and dancing and sh*t so I figured fair enough, she's probably in the lifestyle where this sh*t is acceptable. Drew the number and she gives me her card. She's a real estate agent. I'm thinking, nah, she must not be serious about that. Must be an old card. Add the facebook and she's advertising condos and sh*t and I see that the bitch is 30+!sh*t's ridiculous.