Lampard, Gerrard, Fabregas, they're not fit to wipe his ass!

Guest R9

DARREN FLETCHER has revealed he loves nothing better than getting his teeth into the likes of Frank Lampard, Steven Gerrard and Cesc Fabregas.Manchester United midfield ace Fletcher gets a buzz out of challenging himself against the best players in the Premier League.The Scotland international said: "I don't want to sound big-headed but I've never come up against anyone who has torn me to shreds."The only time that's happened has been in training against Roy Keane and Paul Scholes."I watch how good Lampard, Fabregas and Gerrard are but when we play them I think 'Right, I'm going to see how good you really are!'"I'm going to get against you and see how you like it. And when you've not got the ball I'm still going to get about you and see how you like it."I'm going to ask you 'Do you fancy it? Do you like getting kicked? Do you like the fact I am going to be at you for the whole 90 minutes?" 'As soon as you get the ball I am going to be in your face. You are not going to like it one bit. Are you ready for that because that's what's going to happen'."Reigning Premier League champions United do not face another member of the Big Four until January 31 when they travel to arch rivals Arsenal.And you can bet 25-year-old Fletcher is counting down the days to that trip to the Emirates.He told fanzine United We Stand: "I love the big games. I get excited before them and not a bit nervous. I'm determined to make the most of them and test myself to my full ability."In my younger days, I would perhaps sit back in the so-called lesser games. I'd let the lads go and play while covering for them."But in the big games I'd come out wanting the ball all the time. I've had to learn to do that in every game, week in, week out."I've made a conscious effort in the last couple of years to play every game as if it's my last. If I'm going to stay in the team, I believe I have to play like that."Fletcher is one of the United players who has stepped up to the plate following Cristiano Ronaldo's departure to Real Madrid.Life without the £80million World Footballer of the Year took some getting used to but there were signs in the 3-0 win against Everton on Saturday that United are finally starting to cope.Their goals all came from midfield from Fletcher, Michael Carrick and Antonio Valencia - with Fletch's the pick of the bunch.He said: "Hopefully, we can become a more rounded team and other players will raise their game to cover the gap left by Cristiano."We're starting to see that, with Wayne Rooney banging the goals in. We need more goals from midfield and more goals from all the players. That will make us a stronger team because we won't be as reliant on one player."And Fletcher feels he has been let off the leash following Ronaldo's summer exit for Madrid.He added: "Teams adapt when players leave. Much as Cristiano was brilliant for us, the team sacrificed a lot for him, too."As a midfielder, I knew I couldn't bomb forward because Cristiano had gone forward."I knew I had to cover on the right so the left-back and left midfielder couldn't double up on our full-back."Maybe now we're a lot more rigid 4-4-2, with everyone knowing their role. There are more opportunities for midfielders to get in the box and get goals."http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2742936/Oi-Lamps-n-Gerro-are-you-up-for-it.html#ixzz0XjnehAML------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Footballing Genius.AttributesStamina 82 ^Short Passing 87 ^Kicking people 99FLETCH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Exactly what I want to read from our midfielders.

You mean when someone played a pass to Fletcher, it went to RamseyHe skipped past the centreback, and then got a lucky deflection of of Fletchers thigh (which was infact a good tackle/attempt at getting back) and scored?f*cked him up?Turn it in, lad.

Wenger complaning about the fouls from Fletcher1 Kevin Davies Bolton Wanderers 462 Carlton Cole West Ham United 413 Tim Cahill Everton 354 Marouane Fellaini Everton 345 Ricardo Fuller Stoke City 346 Wilson Palacios Tottenham Hotspur 307 John Carew Aston Villa 288 Fabrice Muamba Bolton Wanderers 289 Stephen Hunt Hull City 2810 Michael Brown Portsmouth 2811 Gabriel Agbonlahor Aston Villa 2712 Bobby Zamora Fulham 2713 Lucas Leiva Liverpool 2714 Hendry Thomas Wigan Athletic 2715 Steve Sidwell Aston Villa 2616 Wade Elliott Burnley 2617 Gareth Barry Manchester City 2618 Lorik Cana Sunderland 2619 Alexandre Song Arsenal 2520 Javier Mascherano Liverpool 2421 Tyrone Mears Burnley 2322 Ashley Young Aston Villa 2223 Dean Whitehead Stoke City 2224 Emmanuel Adebayor Manchester City 2125 Phillip Bardsley Sunderland 2126 Mohamed Diamé Wigan Athletic 2127 Vasiriki Abou Diaby Arsenal 2028 Christopher Samba Blackburn Rovers 2029 Kevin-Prince Boateng Portsmouth 2030 Tom Huddlestone Tottenham Hotspur 2031 Paul Scharner Wigan Athletic 2032 Charles N'Zogbia Wigan Athletic 2033 Barry Ferguson Birmingham City 1934 Franco Di Santo Blackburn Rovers 1935 André Bikey Burnley 1936 Didier Drogba Chelsea 1937 Johnny Heitinga Everton 1938 Seyi Olofinjana Hull City 1939 Darren Fletcher Manchester United 1940 Kieran Richardson Sunderland 1941 Jermain Defoe Tottenham Hotspur 1942 Julien Faubert West Ham United 1943 Robin van Persie Arsenal 1844 Steven N'Zonzi Blackburn Rovers 1845 Marcio Geovanni Hull City 1846 Aaron Mokoena Portsmouth 1847 Darren Bent Sunderland 1848 Jordan Henderson Sunderland 1849 David Dunn Blackburn Rovers 1750 Jason Roberts Blackburn Rovers 17-----------Fouls commited this seasonSKEEN.+lol @ Davies AGAIN being top by farAlso Skeen @ All you manObviously he doesnt just kick people

Or take away ones that arent actually fouls and cost us big timeI.E.On Fabregas in the CL semior on Drogba two weeks ago& Yea, Lucas is a c*nt, the ref never wants to send him off though because they know he is sh*tALL Maschereno does is foul alsoBosnian looking c*nt