(360/PS3) Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Mr. Gayle

FF7>>FF9>>FF10>>FF8>>>>>>>>>>>>Any other FF

IMO.

You can't be serious bro.

The only FF better than 8 was 7 and that is arguable. 9 was not on either of those levels but was decent still. 10 was alright, but still not on the levels. Haven't played any other Final Fantasy game as I heard 12 was a pile of sh*t.

:lol:

That wasn't a mini game, that was how you levelled up.

The thing that pissed me off the most about that game was the chocobo race. It is almost impossible to make it with a time of 0.0. The chocobo steers sh*t and birds fly too fast not to get hit.

The thing that pissed me off the most about that game was the chocobo race. It is almost impossible to make it with a time of 0.0. The chocobo steers sh*t and birds fly too fast not to get hit.

THE most infuriating thing i've ever done in a computer game, there was another mini game, where u gotta run thru loads of butterflies, i gave up on that, done the ultra hard bosses tho.

ff7>>>>ff10>>>>>ff12>>>>>ff9, never played 8.

THE most infuriating thing i've ever done in a computer game, there was another mini game, where u gotta run thru loads of butterflies, i gave up on that, done the ultra hard bosses tho.

8 was sick. It was the first one I played. Personally it is my favourite installment in the series.

8 was sick. It was the first one I played. Personally it is my favourite installment in the series.

The Final Fantasy VIII Garden fights >>> _______________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4MUAkkAVkw&feature=related

The Final Fantasy VIII Garden fights >>> _______________________________________

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4MUAkkAVkw&feature=related

*spuds*

This was the bit I was about to post. f*ck*ng love that bit.

Downloaded and its missing parts.

FFS.

allstars rip?

par files?

Yep. Same happened to you?

Gonna try & rapidshare them when I finish work.

still works

are you playing on a banned 360?

cos u will get banned using this rip

Nah unbanned. Safe for the heads up. Ain't even got the latest firmware.

Any chance you could summarise/point me to something? Xbox360iso is a horrible forum to browse.

Bad Company (Allstars) passes stealth & verification. Would that be safe to play?

Ive got 1.61. Is there a new one?

/

Sorry for all the questions bro. Shook to burn/play anything now.