(360/PS3) Final Fantasy XIII Thread

Mr. Gayle

Safe mainman

Appreciate it.

The linearity is even more pronounced because the walkways and corridors you follow are usually rather narrow, and there are few extraneous tasks to provide variety--no minigames to complete, no puzzles to solve, and aside from a few key moments, no populated towns to investigate.

dunno if i want now

Very hyped bout this, completed ALL FF bar FFXII, jus forgot wat i was meant to do. Ive been agonising bout this "no town" thing in XIII for months as I feel they pretty much have been integral to MY FF enjoyment. Also ihear iits MORE linear than XII, which tbh.. has me like :/

I really dint wanna be let down by my high expectations.. But its Sqeenix (Mainly "Squaresoft").. that SET that echelon in the 1st place so if i AM pissed, they'll only have themselves to blame

*prays it ain't swag*

The linearity is even more pronounced because the walkways and corridors you follow are usually rather narrow, and there are few extraneous tasks to provide variety--no minigames to complete, no puzzles to solve, and aside from a few key moments, no populated towns to investigate.

dunno if i want now

wtf?

gonna get dragon ages/mass effect 2 instead

ain't impressed wit reviews, some basic things are lacking imo

Dragon Age is tuff still.. a bit hard, but ive barely scratched the surface on this one.

So FF is a "no go" eh.. man was looking to trade in MW2 for it (i really dnt play it)

there's no populated towns?? wtf wtf

how can a rpg not have a populated town to explore, d*ckhead ting

not really happy about how the series has completely digressed from what it used to be, but in it's own right the game still looks sick

and for that reason i will cop

I'm in two minds right now. Game looks sick, but some of the sh*t I'm reading is putting me off differently.

25 hours before the game picks up properly?! Are you mwad?!

No populated towns to explore?! Are you mwad?!

Think I'm going to wait until after release day like 2 weeks and read people's opinions on whether or not it was worth the money.