gibbs breaks metatarsal in left foot

Afroman

Kieran Gibbs has fractured the first metatarsal in his left foot and will be out for around three months.The England Under-21 international suffered the injury during the latter stages of Arsenal's 2-0 victory over Standard Liege in the Champions League on Tuesday night. He is scheduled to undergo surgery on Wednesday morning.Before the confirmation of Gibbs' injury, Arsène Wenger had faced the media in his post-match press conference."Gibbs has a big hole in his leg," said the manager. "It was a very bad challenge by the No 22 and it was not his first try, unfortunately. It doesn't look good for Gibbs."Wenger's worst fears were confirmed shortly afterwards following X-rays but the Frenchman was more positive about injuries suffered to William Gallas and Andrey Arshavin after the pair clashed in mid-air while challenging for a cross from Cesc Fabregas."Gallas has an ankle problem and a swollen eye," said Wenger. "I think he will recover for Sunday, we hope so. It wasn't concussion but he couldn't see anymore because his eye was swollen."Arshavin has some staples in his head. He will be available for Sunday."

Traore claims to be more focused now as he's taking being a Muslim serious. Which cuts all the raving & sh*t out and means he learning more on the training ground.That said I wouldnt be against Eboue at LB for this game, but as I think Wenger picks for more than one game whoever is going to fill in for the next few weeks there will start there.