The best sex of your life...

Ashman

When she's telling you she wants you to come you're not doing it right. Unless she's going to come at the same time... in which case >>>
Bitches don't have stamina these days. They get sore and start whinging. It's f*ck*ng irritating to say the least.
Yeah I didn't wanna boast true say but she was surprised at how big I was and that's why she said it to me. Didn't wanna boast though cause heads think I lost my V and sh*t cause I had THE BEST SEX OF MY f*ck*ng LIFE! whilst they are still going through their mums draws and sniffing her knickers.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she's telling you she wants you to come you're not doing it right. Unless she's going to come at the same time... in which case >>>
Bitches don't have stamina these days. They get sore and start whinging. It's f*ck*ng irritating to say the least.
Yeah I didn't wanna boast true say but she was surprised at how big I was and that's why she said it to me. Didn't wanna boast though cause heads think I lost my V and sh*t cause I had THE BEST SEX OF MY f*ck*ng LIFE! whilst they are still going through their mums draws and sniffing her knickers.
U say that as if its something u used to do.. Why would u even think to do this tho really? Very poor choice of words imho

U say that as if its something u used to do.. Why would u even think to do this tho really? Very poor choice of words imho
Not really.. more the fact that I know a lot of skag heads that probably did this and my assumptions of most people on this forum are exactly that.

Not really.. more the fact that I know a lot of skag heads that probably did this and my assumptions of most people on this forum are exactly that.
Lmfao, nah don't even go there. Never seen anyone on here even cuss out someone by saying they sniffed out their mum's knickers. Just grim, sounds like you tbf.

In this case he wasn't doing it right. If it's good sex why would she want it to stop? Some half sex.
You're not listening and I damn sure ain't repeating myself.
lolcharlie-babesi believe u've never had a stretcher be4 darling. Wen yur lover is well endowed u will find that u can only carry on having sex to a point, after which u become sorebut sum chicks can go for time without getting soresum are pussies and in about 10 minutes are like it hurts too much, dem girls can't take solid d*ck tbh and i dn't entertain also in my experience white/mixed race girls can't hack it

smh at the above post with such vigorous disappointment.usually c/s too.was very justin-esque.
i dn't understand where yur disaproval comes from was it where i explain to this girl good or not sex can cause a girl sorness?was it where i said maybe its because she has never done a guy wit a big d*ck?was it where i said most of the white and mixed race girls i've been with can't handle solid d*ck?or do u have a problem with me implying i have a big d*ck?tbh i dn't even understand y u have an opinion on it at all, let alone a negative one

Lol nah tbh I agreeThe white/mixed girls cant hack it was very justin-esque
in my experiencewhat do u want me to do, if thats been the reality of my situation i never said general white and mixed race girls reh reh rehlol u knw wat, f*ck u both
lmaofair do's

smh at the above post with such vigorous disappointment.usually c/s too.was very justin-esque.
i dn't understand where yur disaproval comes from was it where i explain to this girl good or not sex can cause a girl sorness?was it where i said maybe its because she has never done a guy wit a big d*ck?was it where i said most of the white and mixed race girls i've been with can't handle solid d*ck?or do u have a problem with me implying i have a big d*ck?tbh i dn't even understand y u have an opinion on it at all, let alone a negative one
LOLIt was just the general lack of direction. I didn't really know what point you were trying to make.You said this:
Wen yur lover is well endowed u will find that u can only carry on having sex to a point, after which u become sore
Then this
but sum chicks can go for time without getting sore
at which point I was loling.Then this:also in my experience white/mixed race girls can't hack it But 2bh this has become deeper than rap.

In this case he wasn't doing it right. If it's good sex why would she want it to stop? Some half sex.
You're not listening and I damn sure ain't repeating myself.
lolcharlie-babesi believe u've never had a stretcher be4 darling. Wen yur lover is well endowed u will find that u can only carry on having sex to a point, after which u become sorebut sum chicks can go for time without getting soresum are pussies and in about 10 minutes are like it hurts too much, dem girls can't take solid d*ck tbh and i dn't entertain also in my experience white/mixed race girls can't hack it
A) That's not true :D
if she's gettin sore she aint wet enough. If she aint wet enough then u got that weak pipe g

so just so im clearif yur havin sex with a girl for lets say an hour plus, and she starts to get sore towards the end, its becuz u have a weak pipe game?boicant even be bothered tbh
She might be sore from sex, but most like through drying up tbh.Gurls get hurt if it goes certain ways in their pum and hit organs or can't stretch enough, but that's not sore brah. They will stop sexing tbh.