SHITTING IN SOMEONE ELSE'S TOILETS

Thizz

Btw aint you in Dam Piffer?
NAH GOT BACK MONDAY EVENING MATE.OG KUSH FROM DER KRON >>>>>> ______________.
what strains came top in the cannibis cup?
I HAVE NO IDEA MATE.THINK RESULTS ARE THE END OF THE WEEK.DIDN'T TOUCH THE CUP AT ALL JUS HAD A LOAD OF THE GRADE THAT WAS ENTERED.THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE!

Does anyone else suffer from shycock?I was at the cinema at the o2 on sunday trying to drain the weasel at a urinal and some guy, no lie, almost runs over to the urinal next to me, whips out his ting in a flamboyant way, pisses, then bounds off again.I couldn't go man, i had to move to a urinal further down where no one was....
lolthere is the unspoken rule about mens urinals.. to always keep one urinal spacing away from a nex man.eg if there was 5 urinals in a row. Even if nobody is in there, always take the urinal furthest left or rightor there is two other geezas in there again, keep that one urinal spacing intact... but if there is tow man occupying both furthers left n right urinals. Use a cubiclethus avoiding nex mans splash zone and prevention of abnormal male incidents Like eye contact and general space invasion.

Does anyone else suffer from shycock?I was at the cinema at the o2 on sunday trying to drain the weasel at a urinal and some guy, no lie, almost runs over to the urinal next to me, whips out his ting in a flamboyant way, pisses, then bounds off again.I couldn't go man, i had to move to a urinal further down where no one was....
lolthere is the unspoken rule about mens urinals.. to always keep one urinal spacing away from a nex man.eg if there was 5 urinals in a row. Even if nobody is in there, always take the urinal furthest left or rightor there is two other geezas in there again, keep that one urinal spacing intact... but if there is tow man occupying both furthers left n right urinals. Use a cubiclethus avoiding nex mans splash zone and prevention of abnormal male incidents Like eye contact and general space invasion.
Yep I know about that rule

mate i work in a pub, imagine how i feel? one time i had a brain wave and thought i'll take a sh*t in the kiddies bog (no pedo) those innocent little shits haven't yet developed the beastly bowel movements of us adults. i was f*ck*ng wrong there was a turd thicker than my elbow lurking at the bottom of the pan., u know when they been there that long the colour has started to bleed into the toilet water, f*ck*ng horrific mate.

Used to never want to sh*t in public places or a friend's house but I grew up and realised if I need to go, I am going. Work, I sh*t all the time.
______ >>>>>>> High protein diet, working in an office.
Yup!! I sh*t pretty much every day at work. The toilets are well looked after but I f*ck*ng hate it when I'm just about ready to wipe and flush and I hear someone come in. So there's me, jamming, waiting for this f*cker to leave and then another person walks in as they leave! Very annoying. Same thing happened when I went to see my boy at uni coz his halls have shared bathrooms. Dunno how he could live there... I got trapped in the cubicle for like 15 minutes!

mate i work in a pub, imagine how i feel? one time i had a brain wave and thought i'll take a sh*t in the kiddies bog (no pedo) those innocent little shits haven't yet developed the beastly bowel movements of us adults. i was f*ck*ng wrong there was a turd thicker than my elbow lurking at the bottom of the pan., u know when they been there that long the colour has started to bleed into the toilet water, f*ck*ng horrific mate.
Nahhh, some adult just beat you to it. :lol:

C/S getting trapped in a cubicle.All about putting toilet paper down the toilet first to eliminate splash back. And gotta go thru like 4 cubicles before u find one that is clean enough and has enough roll. Worst thing is goin to a friends house and the roll only has like 4 sheets left on it and u don't wanna ask for a fresh roll - dilema.

Hate that when you go into the toilets at work
lol yeah.i took a dump at work and when i was leaving some guy was heading for the toilet i just left.i felt a mixture of pity and shame lol
hahathem ones