Girls Fingering your Batty !

Mr. Gayle

Doubt any proper responses will be given, but here goes.Guy at work is saying this is sick and should get a girl to do it when getting head !Yeah I know about the prostate gland and have seen Road Trip. But just don’t think I could bring myself in doing that, my views on that are very strong and do not condone it.Any of you lot done itDidnt you feel violatedI

White essex boys are over open with their sex lives, especially the ones I've played football with.Remember when I was at Grays one guy used to finger his own battyhole and he loves it. Gives girls to finger his arse and lick it etc.Grim guys
lol how you know where I work, but c/s these Romford guys are different

White essex boys are over open with their sex lives, especially the ones I've played football with.Remember when I was at Grays one guy used to finger his own battyhole and he loves it.Grim guys
lolwut.jpg

My old housemate used to talk about it like that. Said it was the best thing in sex. Said it almost ruined his sex life with his ex coz once she did it he just wanted her to do it all the time and he couldn't be bothered with sex lol. He swore by it.Just sounds f*ck*ng foul to me. It's like walking along the street and seeing a £5 note lying in a pile of dog sh*t. You might really want it, but is it worth sh*t covered fingers!?

• Upvote 1

Guest Triple XXX
f*ck this sh*tnever gonna happenn ill knock out any chick that tries to do it without concentno, just no
lol
lol dnt try it you know what i meanconcent will never happenbt im jus sayin