MY NAMES MATT AND IM A CUNT.

turion

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no not tulse.the trouble with this forum is that people find it hard to bleive a girl like me would sign upto the forums then continue with banter and talk the way i do..i only signed up when /b/ told us to do a raid on here... i stayed coz i know someone personally on this forum (nameing no names)i have a facebook and a myspace and a bebo but all my fmaily r on there and not giviing it out coz i know wat u guise r lyk to be perfectly clear.

no not tulse.the trouble with this forum is that people find it hard to bleive a girl like me would sign upto the forums then continue with banter and talk the way i do..i only signed up when /b/ told us to do a raid on here... i stayed coz i know someone personally on this forum (nameing no names)i have a facebook and a myspace and a bebo but all my fmaily r on there and not giviing it out coz i know wat u guise r lyk to be perfectly clear.
Lol 'convince-fail'

Lol 'convince-fail'
do i care? no... jus the internets.

I find it hard to believe some random gash from Nottingham would post up her tits, just to try and convince people that she's female. So all in all, this is a pretty big fail.
do not care, im tryna be a topless model. already done work before. i wont post naked though. was on nuts bedroom babes too...anyway ur not a raceing driver r u.. stop beggin i knw u wana suck raikonoddsfndmfdms c*ckif u dnt think its me u dnt need to tell me that u dnt think its me.

I find it hard to believe some random gash from Nottingham would post up her tits, just to try and convince people that she's female. So all in all, this is a pretty big fail.
do not care, im tryna be a topless model. already done work before. i wont post naked though. was on nuts bedroom babes too...anyway ur not a raceing driver r u.. stop beggin i knw u wana suck raikonoddsfndmfdms c*ckif u dnt think its me u dnt need to tell me that u dnt think its me.
Lol at this daft bitch/person? Can't even be bothered, you're clearly a retard. Did I say I was a pilot? Do you know if I kart when I'm not at Uni? Begging who?Not even worth it, might as well close this thread and ban this f*ckwit. Oh and if that face was on Nuts, standards must be slipping since I was 13.

ur face is caked but u have nice bress, would beat u if u asked me nicely.
and you think u honeslty have any chance of me wanting to even think bout aksing u when you talk to me like that?u need to seek help and advice in the love and life room my small cocked little friend

how gay though, having a racing driver as ur avatar that ur probably never meet and even if u did he would never remeber you or even care u existed.how do u feel now?
Yeah because the driver in my avatar is Raikkonen right? How can you try and insult me and not attempt to get your facts right?How do you feel now? Daft f*ck.Oh and for future purposes, it's Ayrton Senna retard.Obvious stupid f*cking prick is obvious though :lol: