• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swiftie
:lol:Clash of IPs imo.
lol lets hope so
I did try give a lil mention earlier on. BUT THERE's NO WAY IN HELL that's a clash. Unless if it's some internet cafe business or they live in the same house.

If you're less than 100% sure that the OP is not the chick in the picture then life is just too complicated for you and you should just end it all now.
Lololol why am I finding this so funny? Keep creasing
You must be tired. That happens to me when I'm tired.
Nah the wording + the truth = major LOLs/Swiftie, Dave, Murks drop some f*ck*ng info

loveing the attention :)
If you are who you say you are, and your posting pictures of your breast on this forum, there would be nothing wrong with posting another picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper with Vip2.co.uk written on it should there? since you are practically nude in the pictures you are saying that is you.So post a picture of yourself holding up vip2.co.uk on a piece of paper and shut everyone up :)

loveing the attention :)
If you are who you say you are, and your posting pictures of your breast on this forum, there would be nothing wrong with posting another picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper with Vip2.co.uk written on it should there? since you are practically nude in the pictures you are saying that is you.So post a picture of yourself holding up vip2.co.uk on a piece of paper and shut everyone up :)
for pics of girls uve bashed im bi

Guest Tulse Hill
lol @ thinking im a breh
lol @ thinking ur getting away with this in real lifevip2 dont f*ck aboutits not justa forum, its a way of lifemany man been burnt in real life for their sins on hereu shalt feel the same, trusti.p details can locate u

Guest Tulse Hill
no ip address can not locate me, as its a pay as you go dongle :P it doesnt locate ur location even if it did, then if uwho ever comes finds me can see me topless on webcam..
fam people are coming for u, if u werent the industry hater it would have been oksome times u just gotta know wen to llow it, rub 2 many people up wrong way say goodnight init