Sign in to follow this  
Guest Esquilax

The guy who tried to pay the bank with a drawing of a spider

Guest Esquilax

Technically it's not late either, seeing as I acknowledge in the tite of the topic that it's something people have seen before, the website is full of various other articles that haven't been seen/ posted before.Another catastrophic fail by P. Brisco. Perhaps you should hang yourself now lest you incur yet another mind bendingly ridiculous faux pas, you cretinous tampon./neg x2/Lord Wife.

That site has some other stuff that is f*ck*ng comedy genius. I showed my housemate at uni these and she was dying from laughter in the library.The one about the gym membership and the new neighbour having a housewarming party are funny.EDIT: I see the link is the one I was talking about, and not the paying the bank with spider drawing like I thought it was from your topic title.

Guest Lemons

The Timewasters letters.Also checkout the time wasters diary.Both amusing.

LulzShe just wants flowers BriscoThat's all, just flowers
LMFAO after I just wrote this...
*gives paradox some flowers* :D I duno what my obsession is with flowers recently tbh it's a bit worrying.
IVE NOTICED U SEEM TO GIVE ALOT OF LOVE OUT EASILY.
I do, until someone gives me a reason not to. Maybe it's the wrong way to be but hey ho...

Guest Esquilax
you cretinous tampon.
lol, my missus just called you a genius.
I bet she's fit

The Timewasters letters.Also checkout the time wasters diary.Both amusing.
Was trying to put people up on these books in a previous incarnation of this topic, but there were no takersSome of the funniest books I've readRead them while commuting, spent several bus journeys getting weird looks while pmsl

LulzShe just wants flowers BriscoThat's all, just flowers
LMFAO after I just wrote this...
*gives paradox some flowers* :D I duno what my obsession is with flowers recently tbh it's a bit worrying.
IVE NOTICED U SEEM TO GIVE ALOT OF LOVE OUT EASILY.
I do, until someone gives me a reason not to. Maybe it's the wrong way to be but hey ho...
MAYBE!