The guy who tried to pay the bank with a drawing of a spider

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Technically it's not late either, seeing as I acknowledge in the tite of the topic that it's something people have seen before, the website is full of various other articles that haven't been seen/ posted before.Another catastrophic fail by P. Brisco. Perhaps you should hang yourself now lest you incur yet another mind bendingly ridiculous faux pas, you cretinous tampon./neg x2/Lord Wife.

That site has some other stuff that is f*ck*ng comedy genius. I showed my housemate at uni these and she was dying from laughter in the library.The one about the gym membership and the new neighbour having a housewarming party are funny.EDIT: I see the link is the one I was talking about, and not the paying the bank with spider drawing like I thought it was from your topic title.

LulzShe just wants flowers BriscoThat's all, just flowers
LMFAO after I just wrote this...
*gives paradox some flowers* :D I duno what my obsession is with flowers recently tbh it's a bit worrying.
IVE NOTICED U SEEM TO GIVE ALOT OF LOVE OUT EASILY.
I do, until someone gives me a reason not to. Maybe it's the wrong way to be but hey ho...

LulzShe just wants flowers BriscoThat's all, just flowers
LMFAO after I just wrote this...
*gives paradox some flowers* :D I duno what my obsession is with flowers recently tbh it's a bit worrying.
IVE NOTICED U SEEM TO GIVE ALOT OF LOVE OUT EASILY.
I do, until someone gives me a reason not to. Maybe it's the wrong way to be but hey ho...
MAYBE!