Arab Muzik

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
My mum says eating rice with a spoon :/
Lol I know people that say this. They're all skinny.
Lol who remembers the rice spoon or fork argument?http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/topic/22556-social-norms-that-you-find-shtupid/page__st__100
Would just like to point out that David is skinny.
LMFAObush niggas eat it with a fork

Guest Triple XXX
eating fast food on public transporteating at pfc past age 16/ sobermore than one sugar in coffee/teaasking 4 cigarettesnot giving out a spare cigarette if u have one
lmaoi have 5 in tea and 11 in coffeein hospital one woman refused to serve me coz i asked for 5 sugars in hot chocolateshe gt told off still, they let heads smoke bt wont giv me 5 sugars kmt

eating fast food on public transporteating at pfc past age 16/ sobermore than one sugar in coffee/teaasking 4 cigarettesnot giving out a spare cigarette if u have one
lmaoi have 5 in tea and 11 in coffeein hospital one woman refused to serve me coz i asked for 5 sugars in hot chocolateshe gt told off still, they let heads smoke bt wont giv me 5 sugars kmt
Straight 5 for me.And theres something like 18 in one can of coke... torass

This is Ponders End in Enfield Borough which is Greater London not Inner10hr8ts.jpgHigh Rise Tower Block Housing Estate that you would find in Brixton2pq9isl.jpg2edb4ea.jpgCountryside, greenary, leafy, quiet, old fashioned house and sourroundings you would find in Yorkshire or CornwallAnd the promoxity of the Tower Blocks and countryside looking part of Ponders End is probably just 1 mile This is why London is the greatest City to be honest i used Ponders End as an example but i could even use towns right in the heart of London and do the same example

Living in London one of the most Urban Cities in the world with sky scrappers, bright lights, high rise tower blocks but being stuck in countryside areas of London like Mill Hill, Enfield, Barnet, Whetstone etc that are too far from Central London too
Its areas like that where I would want to live when im older.being able to commute into central every day to work whilst living in a decent area.about uncivilised.

Living in London one of the most Urban Cities in the world with sky scrappers, bright lights, high rise tower blocks but being stuck in countryside areas of London like Mill Hill, Enfield, Barnet, Whetstone etc that are too far from Central London too
Its areas like that where I would want to live when im older.being able to commute into central every day to work whilst living in a decent area.about uncivilised.
Why would you pay 500k for a yard in them posh endz that are far from Central when you could just move to some where like Hampstead or St Johns Wood which are just as affluent and posh but in the heart of London and practically walking distance from Central London and got more of a City feeling rather then Surburban

Guest TimeBomb
Why would you pay 500k for a yard in them posh endz that are far from Central when you could just move to some where like Hampstead or St Johns Wood which are just as affluent and posh but in the heart of London and practically walking distance from Central London and got more of a City feeling rather then Surburban
grow up son.

like St. Johns Wood and Hampstead arent also 'them posh endz' :/ Both of those places are full of flash new money cunts. secondly, not everyone wants to live in the busy inner city areas where everyone is money driven, particularly when it comes to settling down. Its something you'll learn as you get older.Im not gunna lie i had a similar mentality to you when i was younger.

like St. Johns Wood and Hampstead arent also 'them posh endz' :/ Both of those places are full of flash new money cunts. secondly, not everyone wants to live in the busy inner city areas where everyone is money driven, particularly when it comes to settling down. Its something you'll learn as you get older.Im not gunna lie i had a similar mentality to you when i was younger.
Fair enough b

This is Ponders End in Enfield Borough which is Greater London not Inner10hr8ts.jpgHigh Rise Tower Block Housing Estate that you would find in Brixton2pq9isl.jpg2edb4ea.jpgCountryside, greenary, leafy, quiet, old fashioned house and sourroundings you would find in Yorkshire or CornwallAnd the promoxity of the Tower Blocks and countryside looking part of Ponders End is probably just 1 mile This is why London is the greatest City to be honest i used Ponders End as an example but i could even use towns right in the heart of London and do the same example
yo just cos ya from london dnt mean ur a bad boy u kno f*ckin prick

whipping out your piece and pissing against a tree when there's a toilet a few yards away.
im sad to say i kno a guy who pisses in his own back yardhe comes home, moretime when hes drunk, an jus pisses by the bushim like 'guy, what are u doin'hes like so what its my yard, i said what would ur mum sayhe said, she wont say anything, i do what i like, i was like bwoy that sounds like bullshit but woteva/uncivilised to not wash in the morning, because u had a wash last night:angry: